Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Vanishing Mk 4

Oldster

I've just had a look on the Ford site and the all-new Mk 4 doesn't seem to be there any longer.

The current model is, but with a more limited range of engine and transmission.

Maybe I'm missing something?

Been advertised on TV today.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Thanks. Weird. I'll just go and have a bit of a lie-down.

You didn't go to Ford.com rather than Ford.co.uk did you? Ford.com is the american website and they appear to be a Focus and Fiesta model behind, where as we're a Mondeo model behind at the moment.

You didn't go to Ford.com rather than Ford.co.uk did you? Ford.com is the american website and they appear to be a Focus and Fiesta model behind, where as we're a Mondeo model behind at the moment.
I dont think Ford U.S. are doing the Mk4 Focus?

Sent from my SM-T713 using Tapatalk

2 minutes ago, TitXlover said:

I dont think Ford U.S. are doing the Mk4 Focus?

they appear to be a Focus and Fiesta model behind

14 minutes ago, TitXlover said:

At the present time however my statement is still valid. They are currently a model behind us. They are still on the facelift Focus and Fiesta, and probably won't introducing them until next year, like they won't be introducing the facelifted Mondeo to us until next year (Which I might add, the new facelifted fusion looks really good in real life)

i saw one on driving school so they must be already out
Just in dealers having a look at 1.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

2 hours ago, mastachaz said:

i saw one on driving school so they must be already out

Yeah I saw one locally a couple of weeks back. First one I've seen in the flesh and was quite impressed. 

I like how they look, although I do prefer the ST line (especially as an estate). 

This is on Auto Trader just now:

Newfocus.PNG.6828cf3406568a8bd646e7cb60bb5f13.PNG

The St line does look class. The other models look a bit iffy to me, especially the vertical fog lights on them.

There will be allot more modding to do for people who want the ST line look on non ST line cars. The grill and other pieces are totally different on the exterior. 

Seen one in Dublin earlier this week. May call into a Ford dealer over the weekend to have a furher qualk at them.

The St line does look class. The other models look a bit iffy to me, especially the vertical fog lights on them.
There will be allot more modding to do for people who want the ST line look on non ST line cars. The grill and other pieces are totally different on the exterior. 
Seen one in Dublin earlier this week. May call into a Ford dealer over the weekend to have a furher qualk at them.
Only had 2 models in my dealer this morning, both diesels. 1 was Zetec can't remember what the other was? Looked nice. Got to go back in a few weeks, will see what they have then.

15 minutes ago, TitXlover said:

Only had 2 models in my dealer this morning, both diesels. 1 was Zetec can't remember what the other was? Looked nice. Got to go back in a few weeks, will see what they have then.

The cars seem to be generously speced out across the range also. No more wind up windows and drum brakes at the back with all trim levels.  Welcome to the 21st century Ford😁

• Haha 1

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club