Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Has The Mk7 Model Lineup Changed?

AndrewL

I thought I'd have a look at how much the RRP for my car is now following Fords ridiculous weekly price hike thing. So I went on the configurator and it doesn't seem to have the Titanium X pack as an option anymore. Whereas the Titanium individual is like its own standalone model when it didn't seem to be when I bought mine.

Anyone know whether they have removed the X pack or if it's just the rubbish website?

just checked the price for my 1.6TDCI titanium and with all the extras it came to nearly £18,000! surely no-body would be silly enough to pay these prices!

with regards to them changing the line-up i think it was mentioned not so long ago on here, but unsure wether the titanium x has been removed

interesting re.X pack - so can you buy a leather pack separately?

what if you want 17" alloys on a titanium now then?

interesting re.X pack - so can you buy a leather pack separately?

what if you want 17" alloys on a titanium now then?

Ive just ordered a 1.6 Petrol Titanium with X pack so you can still get it.

Oh right ok then must just be an error on the website.

I was kind of hoping that they removed it so it would make my car rarer and more valuable on the used market. TitX definately worth getting if you've got the cash, the leather seats are £600+ on their own.

We can still get hold of cars with X - Pack but remember they are changing the specs soon and the Titanium X Pack alloys (Street Pack alloys on a Zetec S) wont be avalible on the 1.6TDCI anymore so they prob updating it or coming with a new option

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club