Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Front Parking sensor fitted buy ford £price

Kuga180

Can anyone tell me how much approx it will cost to have front parking sensor fitted by Ford. I already have factory fitted rear one but I would like front as well.

Thank you 

ford dealer will use aftermarket x vision front parking sensors. they will provide the sound but wont display on the screen 

they also come in a matt black and will need painting as required. 

approx cost im guessing is £250-£275 inc 

link on eBay shows edge but kuga the same kit from what i remember. 

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Ford-Edge-2016-Xvision-Parking-Sensors-Front-Kit-Matt-black-1804069/322742296944?epid=1783314399&hash=item4b24f0a170:g:3REAAOSwaB5XkNzM

just checked and i can confirm the edge and kuga use the same kit. 

• 7 months later...
On 9/23/2018 at 8:16 PM, Kuga180 said:

Can anyone tell me how much approx it will cost to have front parking sensor fitted by Ford. I already have factory fitted rear one but I would like front as well.

Thank you 

I booked my car into Ford Dundee for this work to be undertaken. I was quoted a very reasonable £199 for X Vision front parking sensors which they would colour code to match my vehicle.

Ford had my car the whole day but when I picked it up later on I was informed that they couldn't install said parking sensors because there would be all sorts of issues getting them to work with my Ford Kuga's computer. I was not impressed, especially as I had my car in Ford a few days earlier for them to check that they could do the job. Ford informed me that their electrician informed them that previous Kuga's that have had aftermarket parking sensors installed have always encountered electrical/computer issues.

I left the garage reluctantly having to accept that their explanation was valid!

• 2 weeks later...

I retrofitted parking sensors myself it requires a bumper change and harness as well as the sensors and would need to program

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club