Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Beeping

Joshshakes

Hi all, I’ve had my focus mk2 now for a few years and rarely I get this beeping noise coming from where I think could be the glove box ? I can’t find this beeping anywhere else on the internet and it’s driving me mad. Got into my car todat after work and the beeping would not stop every 3 minutes it would keep beeping. I can send a url as I’m trying my hardest to find out the problem. Hope I can get some answers on here ! 

Many thanks 

This happens in my mates Focus but I believe that's related to the Parrot bluetooth thing that's been installed previously and stopped working. 

Hey, I’ll double check to see if my parrot still works. How did he go around it ? Thanks 

Don't think he has. Probably just disconnecting it/ removing the fuse would be a start though just to see if it is causing the problem.

Definitely the sound from a Parrot system.

A decommissioned unit does indeed beep if it is still powered up but the screen has been disconnected.

Look for a blue box in behind the radio.

You need to remove it plus the loom patch cable to strip it out.

Sent from my SM-G965F (S9+)

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club