Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Will a mk6 Fiesta have a code for the radio

Michael9

*I'm not offering codes as per post above*

Just that as I'm changing the battery and not got one.

yes there will be a code, you can get the code for yours on eBay.

And how will i know the seller can be trusted as I've been ripped off with phone codes in the past

Which mk6 have you got?  Can't keep up with all your cars lol...

If it's an early one with a triple dash it might be an M code, they can be found for free using online code generators.  If its a later one with a V code you'll need to pay for it, I haven't heard of anyone getting ripped off for this through the eBay sellers but I guess all you can do is check feedback.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, TomsFocus said:

Which mk6 have you got?  Can't keep up with all your cars lol...

If it's an early one with a triple dash it might be an M code, they can be found for free using online code generators.  If its a later one with a V code you'll need to pay for it, I haven't heard of anyone getting ripped off for this through the ebay sellers but I guess all you can do is check feedback.

It's probably an early one being 03 I know, I've had a few ☺️

Yes it's the triple dash i forgot that's what it's called or cheap n cheerful. So you think being an early one it's free will i find this generator thing just googling.

It's just that I'm probably going to put another battery in and know I'll need it.

Edit... found it, thanks i didn't know about that I'll put the serial in shortly and hopefully get it. 

Thanks for link Tom I got it 😉

Can now put a battery in among other stuff as you'll no doubt see in another post

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club