Recommended Posts

can someone please tell me the correct term for this little rubber bung on the front door, or a part number, the one on the drivers side is missing.

door stop.jpg

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now