Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Need Help With Removing Radio From Focus 55 Reg

Suicide

Hi there.

I got my self a set of release keys and i got the radio release.

When i come to remove the wires from the back of the radio they will not come out and they look different to a standard iso.

Can anyone tell me how the hell do you release the wires from the back of the radio as its the only part i am stuck on now.

Thanks.

Theres a little 'handle' that needs to be released by a little clip, you should see it in the middle at one end. Once thats disengaged, the 'handle' swings round pushing the wires out automatically. You will need a wiring adapter if you're fitting an aftermarket stereo. Most car shops or the faithful eBay will be able to sort you out.

Theres a little 'handle' that needs to be released by a little clip, you should see it in the middle at one end. Once thats disengaged, the 'handle' swings round pushing the wires out automatically. You will need a wiring adapter if you're fitting an aftermarket stereo. Most car shops or the faithful eBay will be able to sort you out.

:D thanks m8 i do that tomorrow.

Yeah i already got a wiring adapter, i am now just hoping my double din DVD/CD/Sat Nav will fit in now, if not i have to find a new setup.

It should fit, as I have a double-din in mine, but it's a !Removed! tight squeeze! Wiring adapters and loads of wires are the culprit! You'll be swearing a lot! You'll need a fascia adapter too, but I'm sure you'll already have one of those!