Do Not Sell My Personal Information

1991 Ford Granada Scorpio model

horan

I am trying to find the current value of this car, which has not been used since 2001 but stored in a garage since that time.  Excellent condition inside but has not been stared up since 2001.  Any ideas?

Have you got any more info on it?  Spec, mileage, service history?  How much welding will it need?

I've been watching this one on eBay to give you a rough idea.  I expect it to go for around £750 but will see what happens!

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Ford-Granada-Scorpio-2-9cc-Barn-Find/202456520481?hash=item2f23595721:g:BRUAAOSwAwVbs7dK:rk:1:pf:0

It has 40,000 on the clock. Full  service history.  Apart from having to inflate the tyres and get it started, the body work is in excellent order. 2933cc engine.

That's very low mileage, if it genuinely is rust free it'll be worth a decent amount, I haven't seen one without rust for a while...even the ones on the road at retro meets lol.

It's worth noting though the tyres will need replacing after this time rather than just inflating, and not knowing whether the engine might be seized or cracked is a gamble as well.  

Are you looking to sell it?  If you've got a price in mind, and a few pictures, feel free to drop me a message as I'm after a rust free retro for a winter project. :smile:

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club