Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Power fold mirrors

TangoDaz

Hi if I wanted to fit a set of power folding mirrors to my mk2.5 focus would I need to flash the ecu if they came complete with the loom? 

Darren 

1 hour ago, TangoDaz said:

Hi if I wanted to fit a set of power folding mirrors to my mk2.5 focus would I need to flash the ecu if they came complete with the loom? 

Darren 

You would need all 4 windows to be electric according to tezza with door modules. So like Titanium St/Rs known as global closing.

Yunii

Ok thanks I’ll save the money and get something else then 👍

Hello everyone

Let me just apologise to jumping into your post.

I have a Ford Focus mk2 Ghia on a 56 plate. I would like to add the power folding mirrors to the above car.

Is it possible to add it?? As you may know my Ghia spec car comes with global opening and closing , auto lights , auto wipers.

Any help welcome

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hello everyone

Let me just apologise to jumping into your post.

I have a Ford Focus mk2 Ghia on a 56 plate. I would like to add the power folding mirrors to the above car.

Is it possible to add it?? As you may know my Ghia spec car comes with global opening and closing , auto lights , auto wipers.

Any help welcome

You would probably need mk2 pre facelift powerfolding mirrors. Dont know about fitting as i think different to mk2.5 .
This topic was about facelift model.
Sorry. Someone else may be able to help you.
Yunii

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Thanks Yunii
for reply. I hope that the wiring is not too much of a different between The MK2 and the MK2.5 .

I think the wing mirror plug is different between the cars above. I will give it a go even if I have to splice the wires together and a avoid the plug altogether.

Thanks Yunii
for reply. I hope that the wiring is not too much of a different between The MK2 and the MK2.5 .

I think the wing mirror plug is different between the cars above. I will give it a go even if I have to splice the wires together and a avoid the plug altogether.

Its more to do with door modules

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club