Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Regarding any tips on getting access to high level brake light by removing the lining

dit1199uk

Hi all

Hope everyone is well I have a 2007 Mondeo 2.0 TDCi 140 Titanium X 5dr Hatchback and it's cracking, the prevous owner hasn't been to kind to the rear of the car and has cracked the high level rear brake light so going to get one off eBay and swap it. I have started following the book to remove the lining of the boot to get access to where the light is but it's being a right pain in the neck, wandered if anyone had experience of getting this off and if it was as awkward for them too?

I have undone the two screws and pulled the catches out on the bottom corner each side but can't figure out how to get the top catches to come off/the rest of it, I don't want to force it and break something. Anyone know any good youtube videos/tips on the verge of going to a Ford Dealer to say just remove this so I can do the rest but I only want to do this as the last resort!

Best Regards

Steven