Do Not Sell My Personal Information

focus magnetic gray mk3.5 st line

b4zz

Hi all thought I would start a new build thread as I part exchanged my mk2.5 ford focus for a mk3.5 st line with privacy glass and the 18inch wheels. must say im loving it .

Here are a few pics of what I have done so far climair wind deflectors, de-tangoed side indicators. red smoked L E D rear lights, set of rally flapz, panther black mirror caps, panther black washer jets plan number plates as it had dealer ones on it also changed my head light bulbs for ceuk main and full beam just got to change the fog bulbs at some point and put de-tangoed the front head lights.

I have also got a few other parts wating to go on but don't think I will be adding these until the spring. Have booked my self in for a set of bonnet vents on the 2nd of December with nick wiley they wount be to every ones taste but I think they will look good will add pics when they are done.

still not to sure about the rear lights but will keep them on at the minute until I make my mind up lol might go back to standard rears with chrome indicator bulbs to get rid of the fried egg look

will get a full size pic of the car at some point today.

004.jpg

005.jpg

008.jpg

009.jpg

011.jpg

012.jpg

017.jpg

018.jpg

019.jpg

020.jpg

• Like 3

18 minutes ago, b4zz said:

Hi all thought I would start a new build thread as I part exchanged my mk2.5 ford focus for a mk3.5 st line with privacy glass and the 18inch wheels. must say im loving it .

Here are a few pics of what I have done so far climair wind deflectors, de-tangoed side indicators. red smoked L E D rear lights, set of rally flapz, panther black mirror caps, panther black washer jets plan number plates as it had dealer ones on it also changed my head light bulbs for ceuk main and full beam just got to change the fog bulbs at some point and put de-tangoed the front head lights.

I have also got a few other parts wating to go on but don't think I will be adding these until the spring. Have booked my self in for a set of bonnet vents on the 2nd of December with nick wiley they wount be to every ones taste but I think they will look good will add pics when they are done.

still not to sure about the rear lights but will keep them on at the minute until I make my mind up lol might go back to standard rears with chrome indicator bulbs to get rid of the fried egg look

will get a full size pic of the car at some point today.

004.jpg

005.jpg

008.jpg

009.jpg

011.jpg

012.jpg

017.jpg

018.jpg

019.jpg

020.jpg

Car looks awesome .i'm loving this colour .although pics dont do much justice .get some pics of the whole car.front rear side etc.

Yunii

1 hour ago, yunii said:

Car looks awesome .i'm loving this colour .although pics dont do much justice .get some pics of the whole car.front rear side etc.

Yunii

yea will do mate. yea I like the colour too really pops when the sun is on it.

don't panick peeps my rear wiper has gone to paint modz to go gloss black and also waiting on a few engine cover to come back from there too

• 2 weeks later...

quick update of a few new parts fitted over the last week. got a picture with the rear lights on. have got a k&n air box that has been dipped too but not fitted yet. got a rs rear spoiler extension and front splitter from Maxton design wating to got on. will hopefully have a look at them in November when I have a week off work. ignore the standard engine pics as I made a mistake of posting them up lol

009.thumb.jpg.c97bd9cb8c49a720dc46eb21a1981dbe.jpg

016.jpg

017.jpg

013.jpg

002.jpg

004.jpg

005.jpg

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Looks awesome bazz
Yunii

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

At some angles the car looks like an RS. Really like the wheels. They aren't common but look really nice when I see someone with them. 

17 hours ago, zain611 said:

At some angles the car looks like an RS. Really like the wheels. They aren't common but look really nice when I see someone with them. 

cheers mate and yea the wheels are part of the upgrade pack comes with 18inch wheels and privacy glass but cant remember what its called. will run the wheels in the winter once spring comes I will look to see whats about

2 minutes ago, b4zz said:

the wheels are part of the upgrade pack comes with 18inch wheels and privacy glass but cant remember what its called. 

Appearance pack 2.

Appearance pack 1is privacy glass and 17" 5 spokes.  The 18s look much nicer...but the tyres cost a ridiculous amount lol!

7 hours ago, TomsFocus said:

Appearance pack 2.

Appearance pack 1is privacy glass and 17" 5 spokes.  The 18s look much nicer...but the tyres cost a ridiculous amount lol!

thank you for that tom haven't had the joy of new tyres yet lol

• Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...

quick update peeps just got a 1.0 litre eco boost engine cover from the bay of e as mine did not have one fitted. I  have got a plan for it so watch this space. not long now until I have my bonnet vents fitted (2nd December) and cant wait. will post up pics one done.

• 3 weeks later...

quick update again peeps recived the engine cover but just got to check it fits and didnt realize its made from rubber not plastic (so got to check about my plan for it). have just ordered carbon fibre dipped mist washer jets and mirror covers so they will go well with the bonnet vents im having fitted this sunday (cant wait) will get pics up when done also ordered some custom rubber mats from carmats4you so awating delivery of them. don't think there will be any more plans now until the new year got to save for some wheels lol.

Bazz that's a very nice example. I would definitely go for the tinted tail lights, they sit real well with the colour of the car.  Those wheels are class too, I don't know why you wouldn't upgrade to those wheels if you were buying it brand new.  :thumbup:

cheers for the comment st jay its much appreciated. I like the wheels but they have got a little bit of curb damage and are a bit of a pain to clean. I will go with  a nice 18 inch five spoke or 6 spoke wheel in the spring will be staying silver colour.

• Like 1

Think I'd agree with @STJAY about getting the rear lights tinted. Don't worry too much about the kurb marks. I've accidentally clipped my wheel on Thursday then Monday and thankfully lost that real upsetness I used to get when that happens. 

• Like 2

Unfortunately the guy who owned mine before me seemed pretty fond of curbs, he’s managed to nick all the wheels, some worse than others. Part of life I guess, one way or another wheels take damage 😪

10 hours ago, STJAY said:

Unfortunately the guy who owned mine before me seemed pretty fond of curbs, he’s managed to nick all the wheels, some worse than others. Part of life I guess, one way or another wheels take damage 😪

your right there some people park by touch lol. any car I have I will change the wheels anyway lol.

• Like 1

Yeah they do, and it hurts my soul. I have Rota Grids sitting in the shed I'd love to fit, but they are VW fitment, and hub adapters are quite expensive lol, but I think I'll be biting the bullet and getting them done.

23 hours ago, STJAY said:

Yeah they do, and it hurts my soul. I have Rota Grids sitting in the shed I'd love to fit, but they are VW fitment, and hub adapters are quite expensive lol, but I think I'll be biting the bullet and getting them done.

they would look lovely on the fiesta dude. I have been looking at the bola B1 six spoke or B10 five spoke.  on a side note my carbon look mirror caps and washer jets turned up yesterday so hopefully by next weekend if not before I will have them on and will post up some pics

I'd love them on, but I don't think I'll be able to, finding adapters for them is impossible.  Both those wheels are class, Grid GTRs and fifteen52s are mint! Nice one be good to see them.  I'd like to see them :)

1 hour ago, STJAY said:

I'd love them on, but I don't think I'll be able to, finding adapters for them is impossible.  Both those wheels are class, Grid GTRs and fifteen52s are mint! Nice one be good to see them.  I'd like to see them :)

that's a shame. the fiffteen52s where another wheel I looked defo not cheep wheels will see if funds stretch when the time comes. hopefully get the mirror covers and washer jets on by the middle of next week as don't take long to change over. cant wait to have my bonnet vents fitted on sunday now will give the car a different look from the front. got a Maxton design front splitter waiting to go on in the spring aswell.

Will be looking forward to pics of the carbon fibre mirror covers. Might encourage me to wrap mine in either gloss black or a glossy carbon fibre. 

On ‎11‎/‎30‎/‎2018 at 4:19 PM, zain611 said:

Will be looking forward to pics of the carbon fibre mirror covers. Might encourage me to wrap mine in either gloss black or a glossy carbon fibre. 

well hopefully weather permitting next week I will get them on.

on another note had my vents fitted today by nick wiley hopefully will have some pics up of them by the middle of the week.

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club