Do Not Sell My Personal Information

focus magnetic gray mk3.5 st line

b4zz

On ‎11‎/‎30‎/‎2018 at 3:52 PM, b4zz said:

that's a shame. the fiffteen52s where another wheel I looked defo not cheep wheels will see if funds stretch when the time comes. hopefully get the mirror covers and washer jets on by the middle of next week as don't take long to change over. cant wait to have my bonnet vents fitted on sunday now will give the car a different look from the front. got a Maxton design front splitter waiting to go on in the spring aswell.

Yes, they definitely are not cheap like.  I'm going to have a look to see if I can get a swap done for my Rotas, although I'm real picky for wheels so I might just sell them and put the money to a new set. How to the vents look? Did you get them sorted?

On ‎12‎/‎3‎/‎2018 at 9:18 AM, STJAY said:

Yes, they definitely are not cheap like.  I'm going to have a look to see if I can get a swap done for my Rotas, although I'm real picky for wheels so I might just sell them and put the money to a new set. How to the vents look? Did you get them sorted?

that sounds like a good plan. yes got the vents done a very happy with them. just trying to upload pics now as I type.

• Like 1

got my vents fitted sunday and must say I am pleased with how they look.

all so was in the right place at the right time and got me one of these.

009.jpg

012.jpg

008.jpg

003.jpg

004.jpg

005.jpg

• Like 3

They look awesome mate, I must say.  Something I'd be weary about getting done, but they look the ticket. :biggrin:

• Like 1

got my vents fitted sunday and must say I am pleased with how they look.
all so was in the right place at the right time and got me one of these.imageproxy.php?img=&key=ab107308399acee6dae26edfcd1c6318144910c89fe46656de77e0c563cda800

009.thumb.jpg.1214ff425bee1a118415d8752ee0a759.jpg
012.thumb.jpg.d01e7ce158730ac9525d4323170f12bd.jpg
008.thumb.jpg.dffb9fe6ccb5e49613f3e12969fb56ac.jpg
003.thumb.jpg.547cc5a2148c62a86aa2e0c9d757edf4.jpg
004.thumb.jpg.458b949aa910bdb58f6e5cbcc153df59.jpg
005.thumb.jpg.1e9e4dcda198b03e963c2733edb9cefd.jpg
loving the vents bazz .look awesome.what did that cost you ?

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

cheers for the positive comments guys. I was not to sure at first as once they are in there is no turning back lol but glad I did go for it.

yunii they cost me £170 all in and I thought that was a good price if I have any trouble all I got to do is connect the guy that done them and he will sort it out.

managed to fit my carbon look mirror covers from paint modz.just before it rained again. just got to fit the washer jets now

017.jpg

018.jpg

019.jpg

• Like 2

Actually like the vents. They go well with the design and shape of the bonnet. Also like the carbon mirror covers. At a distance they look gloss black but up close you can see the carbon fibre effect. Might look into getting a gloss carbon fibre wrap. 

21 hours ago, zain611 said:

Actually like the vents. They go well with the design and shape of the bonnet. Also like the carbon mirror covers. At a distance they look gloss black but up close you can see the carbon fibre effect. Might look into getting a gloss carbon fibre wrap. 

thank you for the positive comment its much appreciated. Your right about the mirror caps. I think a carbon fibre wrap would go well with the sea grey colour of your car

21 minutes ago, b4zz said:

thank you for the positive comment its much appreciated. Your right about the mirror caps. I think a carbon fibre wrap would go well with the sea grey colour of your car

Mines panther black 🤣. On the STs and ghia models the door handles, door strips and mirror covers are colour codes but on the zetec s it ain't probably to make it a poor man's ST. As I'm not going to keep the car before 2021 because of that diesel charge I might have to see if its worth doing it. 

On ‎12‎/‎6‎/‎2018 at 9:19 AM, zain611 said:

Mines panther black 🤣. On the STs and ghia models the door handles, door strips and mirror covers are colour codes but on the zetec s it ain't probably to make it a poor man's ST. As I'm not going to keep the car before 2021 because of that diesel charge I might have to see if its worth doing it. 

thought it was sea grey my bad. with it being black you may not notice the carbon look much. could you buy colour coded door handles. door strips and mirror covers as they would make a big difference to your car.

• Like 1

On ‎12‎/‎8‎/‎2018 at 8:48 AM, b4zz said:

thought it was sea grey my bad. with it being black you may not notice the carbon look much. could you buy colour coded door handles. door strips and mirror covers as they would make a big difference to your car.

@zain611 Better still, don't buy them, but paint them, those wee bits would be easy painted.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, STJAY said:

@zain611 Better still, don't buy them, but paint them, those wee bits would be easy painted.

I was thinking of getting them painted but because of the emissions charge coming to London I don't see the point spending that money if I know i have to change the car. A cheaper option I was thinking of doing is wrapping it. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, zain611 said:

I was thinking of getting them painted but because of the emissions charge coming to London I don't see the point spending that money if I know i have to change the car. A cheaper option I was thinking of doing is wrapping it. 

I'm so glad I don't live near or in London, that's hectic.  Still for all it would cost to paint yourself, plus some fell has done a cracking tutorial for beginners on an old Pug forum.  Plus it's good fun :D

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

quick up date peeps. got my wheels will hopefully get some picture tomorrow once the car has a good wash. so watch this space

On 1/12/2019 at 9:12 AM, b4zz said:

quick up date peeps. got my wheels will hopefully get some picture tomorrow once the car has a good wash. so watch this space

Any updates on the wheels 🤣

14 hours ago, zain611 said:

Any updates on the wheels 🤣

yes here are the pics of the wheels

this is the wheel before so you can see with the after pic how much better the new wheels fill the arches.

also gone back to the standard rear lights at the minute so put in silver indicator bulbs to get rid of the fried egg look and bought a set of autobeam reverse l.e.d bulbs and must say they are bright bring the rear light up to date a treat. did try to catch a before with the standard bulb and after with the l.e.d but look better in the flesh. bottom pic is before standard bulb and the one above is after l.e.d bulb did buy a s badge from eBay that I added to the front grill.

that it for the mo next on the list I want to get a custom exhaust just got to save again now lol also need to attach the front splitter from Maxton design when I got some spare time and the weather improves.

Must say very happy with how the wheels have made the car look and glad I went for these as I was also looking at a set of bola B1S or bola B10S.

024.jpg

038.jpg

024.jpg

030.jpg

036.jpg

020.jpg

019.jpg

• Like 2

I think the fifteen 52s look good. Id still hold onto the original wheels as those still are good and might be more desirable when you sell the car. 

Next on the bulbs list is to get the performance indicators. You won't regret it and they are brighter than the reverse lights. 

19 hours ago, zain611 said:

I think the fifteen 52s look good. Id still hold onto the original wheels as those still are good and might be more desirable when you sell the car. 

Next on the bulbs list is to get the performance indicators. You won't regret it and they are brighter than the reverse lights. 

the fifteen 52s do look good and always liked them. Happy with my current indicator bulbs at the minute lol.

• Like 1

wheels look good mate, although i like the stock ones better. like mentioned i would hold onto them as it will suit better when selling car .
yunii

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

• Like 1

cheers for the positive comments guys its much appreciated.

Might go and get a price for a custom exhaust today and if the price is right I will book it in for febuary as I got a week off work then

• Like 1

car booked in for a cat back single rear pipe 4inch slash cut custom exhaust  on the 11th febuary so once I have it back I will update with before and after pics and hopefully a video of the sound

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...

quick update droped the car off this morning to have a custom stainless steel exhaust fitted going for a 4inch thing its rolled out tail pipe with a mid sport note so hopefully wount rattle my brains out lol.. hopefully pick it up in the morning so watch this space for pics and a video of how it sounds. also waiting on a delivery of centre console panels from paint modz have done something I think is a little different to my rear lights but might not be to every ones taste. so hopefully I will update this week with pics.

• Like 2

should hopefully be getting the car back tomorrow morning so should have a update in the afternoon with pics.

• Like 1