Do Not Sell My Personal Information

focus magnetic gray mk3.5 st line

b4zz

Baz, love the front splitter, looks awesome, unfortunately it's a no no for me due to less ground clearance is less with Eibachs pro kit fitted & 18s st wheels .
yunii

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

On ‎4‎/‎19‎/‎2019 at 10:34 PM, b4zz said:

quick update time again finally got the Maxton design front splitter on and what a difference to the front end. sorry no before pictures but im sure you all know what the front end of a st-line focus looks like.

Still waiting for my standard rear lights and 3rd brake light to come back from the body shop once I have them I will get some pics up that will be about all I will be doing as happy with the overall look of the car now.

As all ways feel free to post up your comments.

Going over to the isle of white in may for the ford takeover show they have once a year first time attending and look forward to it. Hopefully  will get a few good pictures of my car while over there and will post them up in here

002.jpg

003.jpg

004.jpg

Looks great mate :thumbup:.  What was the fitment like for it?  I've heard there is some fitting issues with Maxton stuff which has put me off using them?

Looking good. Really coming together. What tint did you use for your tail lights? I'm looking at doing mine but don't want to get my collar felt by the bobbies. Cheers

@ st jay this is the second splitter iv had from Maxton design and the fit has been spot on no issues what so ever with the 2 splitters and I fitted them both myself.

@ Darren-mk8 I used simply sparys back light spray think I got it from e bay and just done 4 light coats but I have now had them fully tinted by a body shop will hopefully get some pics up later. the light still comes thought them fine but I have also upgraded the bulbs to l.e.d s from autobeam. my gosh the indicators are bright lol

• Like 1

quick up time again

got my lights back last week must say the paint guy done a great job on them for me and has changed the look of the back end and blends in well with the magnetic grey. Have also added smoked side indicators that I had on my last focus

must get some better full size pics of my car

004.jpg

006.jpg

007.jpg

005.jpg

• Like 2

Those lights look great with the magnetic grey.

cheers for the replys guys its much appreciated. will defenetley get some full size pics up at some point

• Like 1

So need to smoke the lights on my magnetic grey Fiesta. Its on my to-do list. Yours look great.

• Like 1

What VLT have you gone for on your tail lights? Curious as to what you can get away with before the bobbies start pounding the beat.

22 hours ago, Darren-mk8 said:

What VLT have you gone for on your tail lights? Curious as to what you can get away with before the bobbies start pounding the beat.

not to sure fella as just drooped them off to my body shop guy and told him I dident want them to dark. that's how them came back. I think as long as the lights still shines thought them you should be fine. sorry I coudent be any more help

4 minutes ago, b4zz said:

not to sure fella as just drooped them off to my body shop guy and told him I dident want them to dark. that's how them came back. I think as long as the lights still shines thought them you should be fine. sorry I coudent be any more help

Cheers pal

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

quick update again. got my self a colour coded shark fin from paintmodz  and changed my induction pipes.

Went over to the isle of white for the takeover and wow what a show enjoyed it that much I will be going back next year. toke a few good pictures of my car while I was there.

001.jpg

002.jpg

003.jpg

004.jpg

005.jpg

006.jpg

007.jpg

008.jpg

009.jpg

010.jpg

011.jpg

012.jpg

• Like 2

Looking awesome. Was the original aerial easy to remove before replacing it with the shark fin? 

Looks cleaner with the new aerial 

cheers for the replys guys much appreciated.

Darren-mk8 yes very easy. just unscrewed the original antenna and then you are supplied 2 different size  like screws. pick witch one fits in the hole then attach the new aerial wire and the place the shark fin over the original aerial base job done. the new aerial base comes with very sticky 3m tape on it. would highly recommend getting one and the colour is spot on.

21 hours ago, b4zz said:

cheers for the replys guys much appreciated.

Darren-mk8 yes very easy. just unscrewed the original antenna and then you are supplied 2 different size  like screws. pick witch one fits in the hole then attach the new aerial wire and the place the shark fin over the original aerial base job done. the new aerial base comes with very sticky 3m tape on it. would highly recommend getting one and the colour is spot on.

Ahhhh, i see. I thought you had removed the old one completely. Reason i asked is because i'll need to remove mine when i wrap my roof, unless i can get round it.

2 hours ago, Darren-mk8 said:

Ahhhh, i see. I thought you had removed the old one completely. Reason i asked is because i'll need to remove mine when i wrap my roof, unless i can get round it.

ok no probs. no it has just sat over the top. assume you are going to wrap the roof gloss black? look forward to seeing pictures of it when done.

Yeah gloss black. Going to experiment on smaller sections first before tackling the roof. Just waiting my panel removal kit to arrive.

• Like 1

Any issues with DAB reception with the shark fin?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

On ‎5‎/‎30‎/‎2019 at 11:56 AM, garage_dweller said:

Any issues with DAB reception with the shark fin?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

none what so ever even the fm stacions all work fine

• Like 1

On 5/30/2019 at 9:35 AM, Darren-mk8 said:

Yeah gloss black. Going to experiment on smaller sections first before tackling the roof. Just waiting my panel removal kit to arrive.

Can't see wrapping the roof to be difficult as it's a flat section. Obviously just prep the paint, clean it so the vinyl can adhere to it nicely. 

Been away for awhile, but just caught up on your thread. Very nice transformation from stock to where it is now.

3 hours ago, Hyrule said:

Been away for awhile, but just caught up on your thread. Very nice transformation from stock to where it is now.

cheers dude make it all worth while. think that's about it for now until I see something else haha

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club