Do Not Sell My Personal Information

focus magnetic gray mk3.5 st line

b4zz

sorry for the delay peeps but here is the update with pics. as always feel free to comment good or bad.

the rear tinted indicator is not as dark as it looks in the pics. have added a rear before the exhaust but its the very last pic doh lol

very happy with the sound on the exhaust got a nice burble too it. will try and get a video over the weekend.

still got a front splitter and a rear spoiler lip to add hopefully before my first show the end of march. once I have done them I will up date again with pics.

very pleased with the carbon dipped centre console panels from paint modz as they have made a big difference to the interior and tie in the door handle covers well.

will hopefully give the car a good wash and wax  tomorrow so will get some full size pics up.

027.jpg

028.jpg

029.jpg

020.jpg

030.jpg

024.jpg

025.jpg

026.jpg

018.jpg

• Like 3

awesome . loving the changes .loving the carbon trims .
yunii

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

• Like 1

cheers guys much appreciated. think I will just leave it at that for now lol.

• Like 1

Really like the upgrades 👍. The hydro dipped parts I thought were wrapped in carbon fibre vinyl by how good it looks. Lights look decently tinted. 

Looking good!

i need to get a hydro dipping kit... I want to do carbon door handles etc too

zian611 cgeers for the comment  dident want the clear part of the light to dark and think I have got it just right. yea very pleased with the dipped parts very good workmanship and have made a big difference to the interior.

tdcist very well worth the money and doing imo and better still if you can exchange your current parts.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, b4zz said:

tdcist very well worth the money and doing imo and better still if you can exchange your current parts.

I’d quite like to buy the actual kit itself to do the dipping myself! That way I can dip what I want when I want, and not worry about waiting... I can be an impatient man!

19 hours ago, TDCiST said:

I’d quite like to buy the actual kit itself to do the dipping myself! That way I can dip what I want when I want, and not worry about waiting... I can be an impatient man!

Do watch some vids on how to do it first. Didn't know there was a hydrodipping kit. I once was wondering if I could do it but only place I could do it is in the bathtub and that carbon fibre wrap might cover the tub 😂

One video I watched they sprayed the part in a gunmetal grey I think to help give a contrast when the hydro dip vinyl is put on. 

On ‎2‎/‎17‎/‎2019 at 10:18 PM, TDCiST said:

Actually seems very easy, I've watched a tutorial online and what everything you need.  As I was thinking of getting a few bits dipped, but I like the whole DIY thing and want to do it myself.  I'm like you, very impatient, so if I can see progress it makes things easier for me lol.

• Like 1

On ‎2‎/‎17‎/‎2019 at 10:18 PM, TDCiST said:

sounds like a good plan and if you think you can do it go for it

. wouldent want to try iy myself as im useless with d.i.y probley cover myself in carbon wrap ha ha.

• Like 2

quick update again but only small. I bought a set of gel badges from D.M.B so hopefully I will get them fitted tomorrow and will add some pics.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Love the new motor! Hope it drives as good as it looks.

I'd taken a bit of a break from the forum but it looks like you've been very busy in my absence. Not surprised to see you're making a great job of the new car. I'm not usually a fan of bonnet vents but these ones look class! Those wheels are a bold choice too but I think I like them. Have you got any full side-on shots of the car? Have you got any other big plans for the car like springs or a remap or are you going to take your time and enjoy having a more warranty friendly car?

Thanks for the feed back dan its much appreciated and welcome back nothing wrong with taking a break from the forum now and again.

I wasn't sure about the bonnet vents at first but am now happy I went ahead with them. I love the wheels and easy to keep clean lol.

no plans to touch the engine side of things as happy with how it drives.

will see if I can get a side on pic over the weekend.

don't think I will be lowering it as like the ride hight now myself still got the Maxton spliter to fit on the bumper so don't want it to catch on any bumps haha.

Have fitted the gel badges and rear Maxton spoiler lip will get some pics up of them over the weekend to.

just ordered of set of replacement rear oem lights so once I recive them I will go and get them fully tinted by a body shop not confident enough to tint the whole light myself.

might further down the line get a set of st or rs seats as miss the recaros out of my last focus if I can find a tidy set for a decent price

• Like 1

here are the pics of the Maxton rs spoiler cap and d.m.b.badges.also a spongebob bonnet prop I had made to tie in with the spongebob hydro dipped parts I got.

drooped my rear lights off yesterday to the body shop for tinting should hopefully have them back by next Thursday will update with pics.

hopefully give the car a good wash tomorrow so will get some full side on pictures.

I had a spongebob bonnet prop made by dna bonnet props to use for shows that I attend.

as always feel free to comment good or bad I don't mind.

047.jpg

048.jpg

049.jpg

045.jpg

064.jpg

065.jpg

066.jpg

• Like 2

here is the best side on picture I can get

051.jpg

• Like 2

3 hours ago, b4zz said:

here is the best side on picture I can get

051.jpg

Think the colour of the wheels suits the paint 👍. That spoiler could fool people to thinking it's and RS when looking at that angle 

10 hours ago, zain611 said:

Think the colour of the wheels suits the paint 👍. That spoiler could fool people to thinking it's and RS when looking at that angle 

i did think about other colour wheels but glad I did go for silver now as don't think any other colour wheels would suite the paint colour of the car.

I have had a few people take a second look thinking it is a rs haha if only I could afford to run one.

will hopefully be fitting the Maxton design splitter on Friday as im not working so will update Saturday at some point

• Like 1

Those wheels do look good. Great colour on the car too.

Sent from my G8441 using Tapatalk

11 hours ago, Dan P said:

Those wheels do look good. Great colour on the car too.

got to admit I do love my wheels and the ford magnetic grey really does pop in the sun

• Like 1

quick update time again finally got the Maxton design front splitter on and what a difference to the front end. sorry no before pictures but im sure you all know what the front end of a st-line focus looks like.

Still waiting for my standard rear lights and 3rd brake light to come back from the body shop once I have them I will get some pics up that will be about all I will be doing as happy with the overall look of the car now.

As all ways feel free to post up your comments.

Going over to the isle of white in may for the ford takeover show they have once a year first time attending and look forward to it. Hopefully  will get a few good pictures of my car while over there and will post them up in here

002.jpg

003.jpg

004.jpg

• Like 4

Looking good. Gives it a bit more of an aggressive appearance!

cheers dan p and yes I agree. will be giving it a wash tomorrow ready for a show im attending on Monday so will see if I can get a full front on picture.

• Like 1

Love the splitter. How's ground clearance at the front? Was looking at a triple R one for my fiesta but with this emissions rubbish I don't know if it's worth it if I have to sell the car soon. 

zain611 ground clearance seem to be ok so far my drive way has a little incline and if I come of straight the splitter just clears the ground. will have to be a bit more carful if I encounter and big speed bumps but im on standard suspencion so so be fine. it has defenetley made the front more aggressive looking

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club