Do Not Sell My Personal Information
The General Chat forum is ONLY for threads which DO NOT fit any other category. If your thread is anything do to with a specific model, it should go in the relevant model club section

mk2 ford focus lower arm supension

fraser100

I Have a ford focus mk2 2009 i bought some lower arm supension for both sides they only cost 27 pound each since haveing these fitted they make a terrible noise when i turn any ideas why this happans as i have now had tracking done but the noise is still there.

What make were they?  It's probably poor quality rubber in the bushes that's creaking on corners, metallic creak sounds more like the bolts might not be tight enough though!

On 10/13/2018 at 1:47 PM, stef123 said:

who fitted them?

When I did mine I made note that the Ford guide made very clear that the strut was not to be moved forward/back whilst disconnected from the wishbone. Are the strut bearings/mounts that sensitive to movement? I've seen a few videos online where people just wang them around 🤣

2 minutes ago, Micro said:

When I did mine I made note that the Ford guide made very clear that the strut was not to be moved forward/back whilst disconnected from the wishbone. Are the strut bearings/mounts that sensitive to movement? I've seen a few videos online where people just wang them around 🤣

I've never had any issues with them, but then I guess if you are careful enough and not ragging them about... The strut only needs moved a small amount to do them but that could be them covering their bums given the top mounts are plastic.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club