Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Fiesta vignale

rexleroy
聽Share

As anyone seen a fiesta vignale on their travels.I own one but I have never seen another one

Its a lovely car 馃殫 but rather expensive adaptive cruise control is magic聽

I think you may have answered your own question, "rather expensive." Totally agree about the adaptive cruise control. Love it on my Titanium.

I saw one a few months ago, haven't seen one since. It's nice to have a fairly unique car 馃榾

saw a Fiesta Active for the first time today though.

I had one as hire for the day, I loved the gearbox! Sadly it was diesel, but still had a bit of punch to it!

Mine was delivered last week, I see another one quite often on a morning, not seen any others tho,聽 plenty of ST's about however, I love the Vignale but agree it's probably not worth the premium price for most people.

• 1 month later...

I have a Vignale and have not seen another one around. It is a great little car and a step up from my 2017 Titanium X. GPS and Carplay issues are the only disappointment. Would have liked adaptive cruise control but this can only be done at factory build time and mine was already built.

I saw one today, he looked lost... The GPS must have failed just like mine聽馃槼馃

• Haha 1

Only vignale I have seen was way back when, in the showroom as they didn't have any St Lines at the time.

I see a few St Lines around but not many X models. I believe the standard St Line doesn't have rear privacy glass which makes them easily identifiable.

The reason I bought a titanium聽 x is because I didn't聽 want a sunroof so only reason聽 to buy vignale was 140 engine. However I was able to get nearly every add on (bliss driver pack full leds silver with black roof聽 door guards boot floor and CD player and still save 拢2500

1 hour ago, Mavroz said:

Only vignale I have seen was way back when, in the showroom as they didn't have any St Lines at the time.

I see a few St Lines around but not many X models. I believe the standard St Line doesn't have rear privacy glass which makes them easily identifiable.

Only seen one myself, someone in our village has a silver one - does look rather smart I must say. Oddly enough I've not seen an ST-Line聽without聽privacy glass (拢250 option on non-X I believe). My local dealer has had loads through, and has 3 non-X in at the mo, all Ford Direct, all with the full range of options including privacy and sat-nav (wonder if that works馃榿).

• Like 1

• 2 years later...

Just bought a 2019 Vignale

Just wonder if anyone knows what the hard plastic box is under the boot floor covering, it sits where a spare tyre would be, couldn鈥檛 find any info on line.

It鈥檚 ok sussed it, B&O sub woofer for the sound system No wonder it鈥檚 so loud

• Like 1

I have聽 Vignale, but admit most fiestas I see are ST.

Love the St's

I use my B&O subwoofer as a doorstop to stop my back garage door blowing open.

Its not even good enough as a doorstop tbh

Love my Vignale, but I do think it is well overpriced

I bought my 2019 one last September had just over 4,000 miles on clock, I only went for it because it looked brand new, was just under 拢17,000 and had rear camera and heated seats聽 but biggest surprise was No adaptive cruise control....What on a top of range car!!!

Instead I get the totally utterly useless SUB Subwoofter 馃檪

Mum has a 2019 Auto Vignale, lovely car and well specced.

It's not really much more than a Titanium on PCP due to high residuals.

It does sell quite well, that's why it still exists

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club