Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Amp + Sub Ground Wire Help On Mk6 Fiesta!!!

k0r55

hey guys, i need some help as to where the best location to hook the ground wire cable to is, because i've only managed to find a small screw where the ground is weak and my sub keeps cuttin out every other day.

so if anybody has a sub or amp hooked up can you please help me =]

fanx guys

hey guys, i need some help as to where the best location to hook the ground wire cable to is, because i've only managed to find a small screw where the ground is weak and my sub keeps cuttin out every other day.

so if anybody has a sub or amp hooked up can you please help me =]

fanx guys

in my old mk6 I started it under the boot ledge ( its hard to explain, but when you open your boot there's a ledge at the bottom about knee height. well the inside of that is complete metal and really good for earthing. just put a bolt through it and you're done)

hope its clear enough

in my old mk6 I started it under the boot ledge ( its hard to explain, but when you open your boot there's a ledge at the bottom about knee height. well the inside of that is complete metal and really good for earthing. just put a bolt through it and you're done)

hope its clear enough

Kool, thanks alot man, i have a rough idea at what your talking about, i'll do it probs 2moz or sunday. i'll let you know if it worked or not.

much appreciated man

thanks

bit more of a simple way of puttin. open the boot and look at the back of the rear lights (strip some interior out)and there's an earth a few inch's under them.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club