Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Dealer Service Video!?

TomsFocus

How long has this been a thing!?

Seems a waste of the techs time tbh but still pretty cool, I guess it's to prove that the garage isn't trying to rip you off?  Can't believe I'd not seen this before!

(PS, this isn't my car, just seen it on an eBay ad)

https://video.citnow.com/vxDM5p3YkyL

Ive had a few of them, they still missed bits though😀

• Like 1

VW main dealers have been doing it for ages. Bit too much of a gimmick for me.

9 hours ago, Luke4efc said:

VW main dealers have been doing it for ages. Bit too much of a gimmick for me.

So have Ford dealears 4 years that i know of.

And Vauxhall dealers, i used to have to do them at my previous job at vauxhall garage . its quite a good idea to be fair. the customer can see the issues if any  decide if they want the work done. no more  " your discs and pads are worn out" when they clearly are not. now customer can see pad thickness etc, tyre tread depths and general underside condition. 

• Like 1

just watched that video, thats a pretty poor video. mine were better than that. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, iantt said:

just watched that video, thats a pretty poor video. mine were better than that. 

Ive just watched it to very poor, my videos from my dealer where much better than that, thats very rushed all mine where nice and steady with a good clear commentary.

• Like 1

we were instructed how to do video, starting with the rear number plate stating who i was and who the customer was . the  starting at rear corner and working way round poinnting out some red/orage items finishing off with some green. then to front numberplate . all had to be done in 60 secs plus or minus 5 secs. video had to constantly show the vehicle and not the workshop floor or surounding area . 

• Like 2

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club