Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Mk3 PFL Titanium Small Dash Screen

TomsFocus

Bit random but I'm seeing a lot of Mk3 Titaniums for sale with the small dash screen between the clocks, same size as the Mk2.5 and lower spec Mk3s instead of the large screen with the whole car picture on it. 

I thought the larger screen was standard on Titanium but obviously not.  Anyone know if it's part of a pack or just a random option? :unsure:  Had it on the 1.6TDCi and have essentially the same thing in the Golf so don't really want to lose it going back to a Focus now, I know it's not a major thing really lol. :rolleyes: 

The Level 3 instrument cluster (4.2 Inch Full Color) is installed on Focus MK3 vehicles that have the following options:

* High level audio system with  MFD Sat Nav system (5 inch full color FCDIM).
* Sony audio system with MFD Sat Nav system (5 inch full color FCDIM)..
* Sony audio system without MFD Sat Nav system (4.2 inch full color FCDIM) that are produced before 01-10-2012. 

Whether a car has the Level 1+ (3.5 inch monochrome) instrument cluster or the Level 3 (4.2 Inch Full Color) fully depends on the type of audio/Sat Nav system. it has nothing to do with the trim level. 

• Thanks 1

Thanks Wilco.  But, now I'm even more confused! :laugh:

The Titaniums all got the shiny Sony stereo as standard, so all of them before 10/2012 should have the large screen right? 

But only those with Nav will have the large screen from 10/2012 onwards?

I'm seeing 2013 Titanium Navigators with the small screen as well though! :unsure:

https://www.autotrader.co.uk/classified/advert/201810061248583

The one from your link is definetely not a navigator. It is just a "normal" Titanium. 

Etis shows the following info for this car:

Less Navigation System

12 hours ago, JW1982 said:

The one from your link is definetely not a navigator. It is just a "normal" Titanium. 

Etis shows the following info for this car:

Less Navigation System

🤦‍♂️ Lol, yep you're right, I expect eBay listings to be wrong but Autotrader titles are done via the reg plate so I've been trusting them.

Just for anyone else reading this, they all say 'less navigation system' on ETIS which confused me initially, but further down it mentions 'nav data' which seems to be the one to look for, as well as the Nav screen.

• MFD Nav Low TFT Screen
  •  Less Navigation System
  •  With Message Centre
  •  Less Navigation Disk
  •  Navigation Data - Western Europe

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club