Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Zetec S Alloys Ruined

kremmen

Fiesta 1.4 Titanium. 12 months old with 7000 miles on the clock. into Ford today,t o be told that all four tyres need replacing..Un-believeable. low profile alloys.. Is this down to Buckle do you reckon.. Sorry, but a real novice on this front...

Is there any re-dress on the Ford Motor company for this issue????

The car is my wifes by the way, thus why it is Chrissys fiesta inb the name..just in case you are confused. ta Ian

• 1 month later...

Sorry to bump an old topic but its relevant and Id rather not start a new thread.

Ive had my car since 19th and washing it yesterday came across what looked like damage from a pothole. This is bad to say I park as far from kerb as possible and slow down/avoid most potholes.

is there any regress with this issue of rubbish quality alloys to ford? rather than just replacing them for more poor quality ones?

Will get pics up later

ive allready had to replace one of my zs alloys due to pothole damage, and recently my steering vibrates at 70. probably means another buckled one. No way can i afford to replace another!

Its ridiculous, its getting to the point where i dearnt drive my car in fear of damaging it! This defintly shouldnt be the case!

Hi.

Had my Titanum services last week (first) and have been told my front wheels are dented at the back of the wheels.

I have a slight pull to the left.

I know of one hole ive been down but it was only one wheel?

I was thinking about going for a new set of Non-ford ones.

Marv

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club