Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Replacement driver side wing mirror front trim

Hello,

So I noticed the front plastic trim on my driver side wing mirror has some damage (see screenshot). Is it possible to get a replacement for this part or is a replacement wing required?

Forgot to add this is a Fiesta ST-Line 2016.

. Thanks.44F8E658-F70A-4F98-9CEA-DEFB274F583A.thumb.jpeg.d601da8ea1a4a51e8d26692795e2038f.jpeg

Hello

It looks like you might need just the case replaced. you might be able to get one from a breakers yard. Just to warn you a whole new mirror from main dealers is going to be expensive. i have just had mine replaced (titanium x spec with power fold mirror) cost £292 all in.

have a look on eBay or search wingmirrorman on google

it will probably be cheaper this way if you don't want to go to a breakers yard.

Generally that part is integral to the main mirror carcase.
A new or decent recycled part shouldn't be that bad via eBay.

Sent from my SM-G965F (S9+)

On 10/24/2018 at 10:44 PM, Michlaustn said:

Hello,

So I noticed the front plastic trim on my driver side wing mirror has some damage (see screenshot). Is it possible to get a replacement for this part or is a replacement wing required?

Forgot to add this is a Fiesta ST-Line 2016. Thanks.

You will need a complete new mirror assembly. I bought one from fordwingmirror.co.uk I was very pleasantly surprised at the price.

It comes with a cover in grey primer so needs painting.

Or if your existing cover is in good condition use that instead. You will see from the new unit how it is clipped together and how to release your old cover without damaging the clips.

45 minutes ago, David73 said:

You will need a complete new mirror assembly. I bought one from fordwingmirror.co.uk I was very pleasantly surprised at the price.

It comes with a cover in grey primer so needs painting.

Or if your existing cover is in good condition use that instead. You will see from the new unit how it is clipped together and how to release your old cover without damaging the clips.

How close a match is the unit to the original? It is a little difficult to tell from the photos on the site as to how far the indicator light protrudes from the body l.

They have one that has the same features as mine for 89.99 on the site so I'll probably go for that if the match is pretty similar.

2 hours ago, Michlaustn said:

How close a match is the unit to the original? It is a little difficult to tell from the photos on the site as to how far the indicator light protrudes from the body l.

They have one that has the same features as mine for 89.99 on the site so I'll probably go for that if the match is pretty similar.

I bought a different mirror to yours (£63) but I could not find any difference to the original.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club