Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Ford Fiesta Titanium 2018 - ABS sensor or Speed Sensor

se1989

Hi all, 

Does anyone know how many ABS/SPEED Sensor does new fiesta has? ABS and Tracking light is on, I believe this is also affecting power steering. 

Thank you

4 wheel speed sensors.  But a 2018 is still under warranty, take it back to the dealer.

It's recorded as Cat D, as far as I know, it voids the warranty when it's a cat. if that's not the case will take it to the dealer. 

Ah that's interesting, I'm not sure if a write off does void the whole warranty. 

It may depend on the type of damage - so rear impact wouldn't stop a warranty repair on the engine for example.  

Probably worth checking with the dealer before spending out on it yourself though.

If it turns out you do have to fix it yourself, get it scanned for fault codes before changing anything.

2 hours ago, TomsFocus said:

Ah that's interesting, I'm not sure if a write off does void the whole warranty. 

It may depend on the type of damage - so rear impact wouldn't stop a warranty repair on the engine for example.  

Probably worth checking with the dealer before spending out on it yourself though.

If it turns out you do have to fix it yourself, get it scanned for fault codes before changing anything.

The car had a side damage, but the sensor was disconnected. it was on the floor, after removing the wheel and splash guard we realized the cable that comes from engine bay was damaged. the two pin connector was removed not sure why or how. so we could not connect the sensor back as the male connector was not there anymore just the wires coming out. we cut the connector on the sensor did a straight connection using small connectors. but this did not resolve the issue assuming the sensor is probably damaged as it was hanging.

I doubt they will repair it as the connector not being there and modification we did on the sensor.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club