Do Not Sell My Personal Information

N600 ST

STJAY

5 hours ago, STJAY said:

100% should've came from factory,  I don't get it at all. Thanks mate :)

most proberley down to money.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, b4zz said:

most proberley down to money.

I'm sure you're right, or to make you upgrade when buying the car from new.  Either way its a bit rubbish lol.

• 1 month later...

Had to return the headlights to CEUK, I had three failed ballasts, 2 died within 3 days.  After the last one died, it blew a fuse that controls the drivers door, so the window and the mirror switches weren't working.  I didn't put 2 and 2 together so I dropped it into Ford for them to have a look at.  The ballast had actually blew up and the heat coming out had the potential to set the car on fire, so they were returned and I'm running standard at the minute.  Take what you want from that, but I'm positive I wont be using CEUK again for anything.

• Like 1

On ‎3‎/‎21‎/‎2019 at 9:50 AM, STJAY said:

Had to return the headlights to CEUK, I had three failed ballasts, 2 died within 3 days.  After the last one died, it blew a fuse that controls the drivers door, so the window and the mirror switches weren't working.  I didn't put 2 and 2 together so I dropped it into Ford for them to have a look at.  The ballast had actually blew up and the heat coming out had the potential to set the car on fire, so they were returned and I'm running standard at the minute.  Take what you want from that, but I'm positive I wont be using CEUK again for anything.

sorry to hear that fella and sounds like your were very lucky

• Like 1

2 hours ago, b4zz said:

sorry to hear that fella and sounds like your were very lucky

Yeah mate, I think I was to be honest.  The smell coming from the blown one was mental.. I had to leave it a few days before I posted it in case the post thought it was something suspicious.  So back to square 1 now but sure, better safe than sorry.

I've stuck with autobeam. They give a 2 or 5 years warranty also which is great. CEUK there has been mixed reviews with them. 

On ‎3‎/‎27‎/‎2019 at 1:02 PM, zain611 said:

I've stuck with autobeam. They give a 2 or 5 years warranty also which is great. CEUK there has been mixed reviews with them. 

Yeah, I've bought two things from them and had issues with both.  So I've no intention of buying anything else from them.  Fair enough, they were helpful and stuff but I'd prefer to have no issues lol.

Ceuk were hopeless for me Aswell! Autobeam or PW performance for lights mate, wouldn't go anywhere else! 

• Like 1

On ‎4‎/‎9‎/‎2019 at 11:14 AM, Gommy said:

Ceuk were hopeless for me Aswell! Autobeam or PW performance for lights mate, wouldn't go anywhere else! 

Yeah I had to too many issues with the HID Kit alone so that's me done. 

• Like 1

I ordered Extreme Style Design eye brows 2 weeks ago or so.  They arrived yesterday and I got a look at them.  Look decent enough, but it's started raining again in Northern Ireland, and I'm in England at the weekend.  So I'll maybe get them fitted maybe Easter Monday or Tuesday and then get some pics thrown up.  Ended up getting them quite cheap as well, they were/are moving premises and were clearing out stock, so I got them at a very good price.

36 minutes ago, STJAY said:

I ordered Extreme Style Design eye brows 2 weeks ago or so.  They arrived yesterday and I got a look at them.  Look decent enough, but it's started raining again in Northern Ireland, and I'm in England at the weekend.  So I'll maybe get them fitted maybe Easter Monday or Tuesday and then get some pics thrown up.  Ended up getting them quite cheap as well, they were/are moving premises and were clearing out stock, so I got them at a very good price.

that was good timing then fella. look forward to the update over the weekend

• Like 1

Got the brows fitted. They look really good I think. Very mean looking and with them being black on black, they look the job. 

EC8F836B-ED00-4A48-ABC5-952522C3C447.jpeg

40D01984-D810-4AD4-8A5B-D10AC9DF5DEB.jpeg

• Like 2

liking the brows dude agree with you on making the front end look mean.

might see if anybody makes the headlight brows for the mk3.5 focus

• Like 1

On 4/19/2019 at 10:55 PM, b4zz said:

liking the brows dude agree with you on making the front end look mean.

might see if anybody makes the headlight brows for the mk3.5 focus

Now that you mention it, I’ve never seen one with brows.  Not to say they aren’t out there though. The Focus would look tidy with a set I bet. 

Just a few photos to upload.  Two are professional ones, you'll know which.  Other three taken and edited by myself. Such a gorgeous car :wub:

@ st2jay on Instagram for anyone who wants to follow :biggrin:

FI.PNG

FIE.PNG

FIES.PNG

FIEST.PNG

FIESTA.PNG

• Like 2

• 2 months later...

Hiya! Not on here much anymore so decided to give you a follow on Instagram [emoji5] car is still looking ace!

Sent from my BLA-L09 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

• 1 year later...

It has been a hot minute from I've posted anything in here lol. Hope everyone is alright and is getting through the pandemic safe. 

I don't think I've done anything to the car from I last posted, however I did go on a little spree there.  I got fed up thinking about fitting power fold mirrors and cruise control and have just bit the bullet and ordered the mirrors, the switch, the cruise control buttons and trim and the ELM lead to code them in.  Also ordered new centre caps as mine are starting to corrode, I went for the red ones that ford offer to match the calipers instead of the blue.  Oh I also fitted 3D gel plates a few days ago plus I think I'm going to add the sweeping mirror indicators, well .. just because. Other than the usual maintenance, everything has been quiet.  Expensive last few months, with insurance renewal in July, two tyres, a service, and road tax during August, and now adding these purchases but like I said, I got bored thinking about it and actually decided to do it. 

Any other useful features to add with Forscan? I'm going to add the auto lock because that just makes sense, but anything else to activate?

Anyway, once the stuff arrives I'll throw up some info, I'd like to get back into this, as this is the least toxic community I've been involved in. 

Gel plate.jpg

• Like 2

On 9/1/2020 at 1:29 PM, zain611 said:

Nice to see you back. Plate looking 👌

Thanks mate, nice to be back 😄.  Thanks mate, you can't really see in the picture, but they are the glitter ones I got, look class in the sun 😄. I had a look at your thread again there, you've done a lot since I last seen, she's looking awesome 💪

• Like 1

On 9/2/2020 at 2:42 PM, STJAY said:

Thanks mate, nice to be back 😄.  Thanks mate, you can't really see in the picture, but they are the glitter ones I got, look class in the sun 😄. I had a look at your thread again there, you've done a lot since I last seen, she's looking awesome 💪

Need to show us a picture in the sun with those plates 😎

Thanks man. Honestly it turns heads now and had a boy say to me 'nice car bro' which I felt. Only thing keeping me happy at the moment 😂

• Like 1

19 hours ago, zain611 said:

Need to show us a picture in the sun with those plates 😎

Thanks man. Honestly it turns heads now and had a boy say to me 'nice car bro' which I felt. Only thing keeping me happy at the moment 😂

For sure man, although in Northern Ireland, getting the sun out can be quite difficult 😅.

It's a great looking wee car mate, I still love that red dash like.  I hear yah mate, cars keep yah happy though, don't they? 😆

• Like 1

Little update I guess.  Interior switch arrived on Thursday, however they sent me a 5DR model switch, they couldn't have been more apologetic about the issue however, and are getting me sorted out.  Posted it back Thursday night, so hopefully they will arrive early next week. 

Centre caps and sweeping indicators arrived on Friday. Centre caps are a good bright red, which will match the calipers once they are clean. Indicators look very good, also came with a trim separator tool and a little torx key as well, not that the indicators are bolted in.  Very impressed for less than £18 delivered.

Mirrors and ELM cable arrived today.  Stripped the Frozen White mirror caps from the new mirrors and fitted the indicators, they look good.  Looking forward to having fully blacked out mirrors. Mirrors are in amazing condition.  If anyone needs OEM indicators for the mirrors give me a shout lol. I've three sets now. 

So, just waiting for the Cruise Control trim and switches and the mirror switch and I can finally get this show on the road 😆

Mirrors.jpg

Mirror.jpg

Indicator.jpg

Centre Cap.jpg

Steering wheel trim arrived today to work, again in great condition thankfully. Pulled the buttons out of it, roughed it up a little and have currently got two coats of primer on it.  During lockdown and being furloughed and all that jazz, I started to make 1/24 scale model cars and bought an airbrush to paint some of them a couple of models in.  So I plan to use that to paint it, just a nice gloss black. So i'll have it painted tomorrow and ready to be fitted, I'm going to try and convince work to fit it for me, saves me any sort of hassle, I could do it, just not as quick as they could lol. Mirror switch should be here tomorrow, fingers crossed it's the right one this time lol.

Anyway, I'll drop a few photos of how the trim looks now. 

trim.jpg

coat 2.jpg

coat 1.jpg

• Like 1

Got the trim painted and clear coated, turned out pretty good to be honest, pictures look rubbish of it however lol. Switch arrived today instead of yesterday, not to worry though.  I'll hopefully get them fitted after work tomorrow (Thursday).  Get the laptop in with me and get them coded in. With a huge amount of thanks to @BJT with a very thorough walk through.  

Anyway, more pictures, yano because, pics or it didn't happen, right? 😅

trim black.jpg

trim and button.jpg

Swtich.jpg

• Like 2

Good and bad news I guess.

Mirrors were fitted and coded without a hitch.  Although the function of the mirrors not so much.  Only one folded and the indicators didn't work on either, with standard or sweeping indicators, so that was a bit of a kick in the teeth. So had to strip them back off the car and replace with the original ones, I left the switch on because that still works fine, but I wasn't too happy after all of that. 

Cruise control I did manage to get sorted, after giving up trying to get the airbag off from behind the wheel, I just used the two puncture slots on either side, very clean entry and exit thankfully, but to be honest you'd never notice anyway. Coding was easy, once I finally got the laptop to connect to the car. The trim looks great on the wheel, it's not piano black, so you don't get messy fingerprints and smudge marks all over it and looks very good imo.

New mirrors have been ordered and will hopefully be here soon.  One thing I will say about the mirrors is to watch how to put the mirror wires back in, as currently I can only open my window half way as the glass catches the wires, *intense eye rolls* but the door cards have to come off again anyway, so i'll have to re-route the wires properly this time.  

airbag.jpg

trim 2.jpg

trim.jpg

wheel.jpg

light.jpg

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club