Do Not Sell My Personal Information

mountune vs peron

Nasos73

Hello. I would like to have some advise about the specific upgrade programs for the fiesta st. In case somebody  doesn't care about the car warranty which one  would you  prefer?

mountune mp215 or peron stg1+? pros + cons...Thanks!

here's a you tube video on the subject.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PoScJsehvGI

if it was my money and my choice out of the two i would go for the peron stg1+ ,you seem to get more for your money over the mountune upgrade.i ran the mp215 upgrade for a while on my st and to be honest i thought it was bit a underwhelming for the money i paid.but it was ford approved on the warranty front so maybe you pay a bit more for piece of mind.

The problem is, with the ST having the overboost feature you're never in a gear long enough to not be pushing at least 197HP. So the extra 18HP for the 215 for me, makes it a no go.  I think you're better all day long going for a proper remap.  Not that I've done either, I just know I wouldn't be paying it.

Does the MP215 not need the high-flow airbox with dual cold air feeds to get full power?

There are definitely lots of options to get more power for less than the MP215 costs (although none that retain the Ford warranty). What about resale? Do MP215 cars hold their value better?

Bought an ST-2 and later found out it went through Revo Stage 2 remapping, however I didn't have the Induction kit or exhaust, just their intercooler (Which looks stock) 

Took it on a dyno and pulled 213.8 bhp, but the guy said he could quickly push it to 220-230 as the revo wasn't that great of a map. About to book him in to do a custom remap. 

I think your biggest issue is that each car reacts differently, so there isn't really a best option, but I will say when I was running 210+bhp, the car was so fun to drive, and that's all that matters.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club