Do Not Sell My Personal Information
The General Chat forum is ONLY for threads which DO NOT fit any other category. If your thread is anything do to with a specific model, it should go in the relevant model club section

Are you looking to change banks?

TomsFocus

If anyone's looking to change banks, I fully recommend Nationwide. 

I've been with them for over 15 years and not had any problems at all.  I mostly use online banking and theirs is the best one I've used so far (I also have other accounts elsewhere), it's very easy to use, rarely any downtime and nice features that others don't have.  They also have a higher cash withdrawal limit from ATM machines than others and bank transfers seem to much quicker than others.

They are currently offering £100 to anyone that switches, and another £100 the person that referred them.  So if anyone does want to switch, drop me a PM and we'll both get £100 for it. :smile:  

We have our mortgage through Nationwide, they seem pretty decent to deal with. 

• Like 1

I use santander but I never use my credit card 😂. I think I have £50 in my account and a few hundred pounds in my safe. When I was buying my fiesta I went to get money out to pay towards it and the ATM machine wasn't accepting the card. When I called they said it hasn't been used for a while so they put it dormant. 

9 hours ago, zain611 said:

I use santander but I never use my credit card 😂. I think I have £50 in my account and a few hundred pounds in my safe. When I was buying my fiesta I went to get money out to pay towards it and the ATM machine wasn't accepting the card. When I called they said it hasn't been used for a while so they put it dormant. 

Crikey, probably not worth you switching then! :biggrin:

• Like 1

Shame I already use Nationwide, but I too can fully recommend them. Did give me a heart attack when I went to buy my car, as they said I had insufficient funds. Turned out they hadn't processed the money yet, so had to wait a few more days!

10 hours ago, dtulip8 said:

Shame I already use Nationwide, but I too can fully recommend them. Did give me a heart attack when I went to buy my car, as they said I had insufficient funds. Turned out they hadn't processed the money yet, so had to wait a few more days!

Few days!? 😮 Where did the money come from out of interest?  I find payments to Nationwide usually go through really quickly.  On another bank I'm with it always takes at least an hour which is a pain when people want to pay for a car by transfer.  I've never had any take days though...unless it was over a bank holiday maybe?

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club