Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Need help

ralston999

Can anyone tell me what this actual part is called so I can try and sort a second hand one thanks8d1a018ea3710257ecbf09052f2bae05.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Go to your favourite scrap yard, show them the photo. Even if they dont have that part they will be able to tell you what its called.

Can you circle it?  There are several parts on that picture.
Main bit in the middle. Code saying charge air bypass cooler

10 hours ago, ralston999 said:

Main bit in the middle. Code saying charge air bypass cooler

Ok, most breakers will call it a throttle body, even though technically that's not correct for a diesel.  Part number is 1556103.  On the Ford parts catalogue it's known as a 'carburettor throttle' which is even more wrong... :lol:  

Not all of the 1.6TDCi's have the second butterfly for the intercooler bypass so you'll have to make sure you're getting the right one.  Not many on eBay but I think this one is correct, shame about the high postage though.  https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/focus-1-6-tdci-throttle-body/253816220713

• Like 2

Ok, most breakers will call it a throttle body, even though technically that's not correct for a diesel.  Part number is 1556103.  On the Ford parts catalogue it's known as a 'carburettor throttle' which is even more wrong... [emoji38]  
Not all of the 1.6TDCi's have the second butterfly for the intercooler bypass so you'll have to make sure you're getting the right one.  Not many on ebay but I think this one is correct, shame about the high postage though.  https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/focus-1-6-tdci-throttle-body/253816220713
Cheers

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club