Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Mot and service

Jbryan18
聽Share

Wanting to get my car mot鈥檇 and serviced just wondered if anyone can help. It鈥檚 going to cost me 拢179 but was hoping someone could shed some light on how to save a bit of money. Been trying to find a discount code but with no look. 聽Thanks in聽andvance for your time, James 馃檪

Try here:

https://www.ford.co.uk/owner/my-vehicle/book-a-service#!/vehicle-step

It will give prices from dealers in your area and there can sometimes be quite a variation in price for the same service. 聽My local Ford dealer is "independent" and will price match other quotes though as they're cheaper than my village garage I've not needed to try this. I've also heard of people obtaining quotes for service at Halfords and using that to get their dealer to price match. 聽In this case it states that Ford parts will be used so ought to be apples-to-apples.

https://www.halfordsautocentres.com/advice/servicing-advice/ford-service?gclid=EAIaIQobChMI0b-rmIHV3gIVAbTtCh2TZw3ZEAAYAiAAEgJf3fD_BwE

The place that Fits things Kwikly offers MoT tests for 拢25.

Having said all that 拢179 for service and MoT is a fair price. 聽I've just had a 5 year service, without MoT, on my Focus聽for 拢167. 聽The Ford roadside assistance that you get when the car is serviced by Ford聽makes it very good value, I think.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club