Do Not Sell My Personal Information

What To Upgrade?

Graeme Smurf

Hello everyone!

This is my first topic on the FOC website :lol:

I have a green fiesta zetec, and am wanting to upgrade visually and in performance. I have approx. £1000 to spend and would like to know what to get with it. I have the 1.4 litre petrol engine.

What visual and performance upgrades would you get for a grand?

Cheers, Graeme!

Erm £1000 to spend???? Well i would start hit pumaspeed hard and spunk £446 on these http://www.pumaspeed.co.uk/showdetails.jsp?productID=827 then £163 on these http://www.pumaspeed.co.uk/showdetails.jsp?productID=170.

Maybe this aswell? http://www.pumaspeed.co.uk/showdetails.jsp?productID=820

I am lost on the pumaspeed site, its just makes be wanna spend money all the time!!!!!!!!

Oh also what about these.....

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Ford-Zetec-S-17-Alloys-x-4_W0QQitemZ370337418655QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM?hash=item5639d48d9f

Need tyres but look fandabiedosie on the fiesta when lowered

Thanks for your replies guys..

bILLOO, will definitely consider a spoiler, and most likely will get a ZS one.

S666LER, will shop around the pumaspeed website for some mods

Cheers again guys!

Ohhh I want the induction kit now!! Grrr, WIll that void the warranty?

Ohhh I want the induction kit now!! Grrr, WIll that void the warranty?

It most likely will, but I'm not sure

The rear spoiler idea will probs be your best option in terms of styling. It will be around £300 fitted (including paint). I have done this and finishes off the car very well.

The rear diff in your link is VERY expensive for something which sticks onto the bumper! :o :o I would avoid that option and get the official Ford Zetec S rear diff. Atleast its bolted onto the car ;)

The rear diff in your link is VERY expensive for something which sticks onto the bumper! :o :o

Plus it's ugly as hell! In my opinion :unsure:

welcome to the forum Graeme :)

I agree with the comments above on addition of the ZS spoiler and Eibach lowering springs (I have them and they make a world of difference! :D). I wouldn't go the the expense of the coilover kit, the Eibachs will do fine at a 1/4 the cost!

As for the Mountune upgrade, i'm not sure they do anything for the 1.4??

My advice is to simply drive it and enjoy it for what it is, than worry about what it could be ;)

:)

Hello FMC!

Thanks for the welcome, and nice to see someone else from South Wales :D

Seems like i will be getting the ZS spoiler and the eibachs, as everyone seems to recommend them. Not sure on what alloys to get yet as am not too keen on the 17" ZS ones. Was thinking of getting these!

Cheers! :)

Hello FMC!

Thanks for the welcome, and nice to see someone else from South Wales :D

Seems like i will be getting the ZS spoiler and the eibachs, as everyone seems to recommend them. Not sure on what alloys to get yet as am not too keen on the 17" ZS ones. Was thinking of getting these!

Cheers! :)

Cheers Graeme

I've got a mate from Llandov! And if you want a recommendation on where to get your Eibachs fitted, give S&S Motors in Ferndale a ring, ask for Paul and say Regan recommended you - they charge £93 to fit all 4 whereas Ford main dealers wanted 6h labour @ £95/hour :blink:

Also, try Bridgend Ford for the Eibachs, as their website states 15% discount on ALL Ford parts ;) http://www.bridgendf...er?newsId=50805

Those wheels look a bit bling B) Would look great with the Eibachs fited :)

i made about 10000 tiny changes too mine... i want a zetec S spoiler baaaad as well as tinted windows... was gonna get that stock but the wait would of been a month and i just couldn't wait any longer after passing my test!!!! and another one, i just put a bee sting ariel on too get rid of the mast on the top.... little changes look the best i think! (also cheaper!!)

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club