vicarofsheff

Ford Recall

There was also one for the adaptive steering a bit ago if you haven't had that done.

I noticed there was one for mine for AC pulley while I was checking something on Ford Etis site.  Phoned my dealer who confirmed and said he would order parts and phone with a date for fitting.   Nothing so far...

Hi All

I had a peek at Etis before looking at these forums today, nothing on there about my Edge requring this, will have another look.

Happy motoring

Dave

Hope you have a better dealer than mine, took it in for A/C pully to be done twice, both times they blamed ford for sending the wrong parts, still awaiting parts ariving after another week.

Still waiting on dealer phoning re parts .  Good job were not off the road. 

Hi all

my airco pulley departed my car in December 2017 on the motorway,

They recovered the car.

Yesterday they did the recall notice again because they where not sure of unit that was replaced in dec 2017

Dont wait to long or you will be standing on the side of the road !!!!

On 1/8/2019 at 6:21 AM, gewdraa said:

Hi all

my airco pulley departed my car in December 2017 on the motorway,

They recovered the car.

Yesterday they did the recall notice again because they where not sure of unit that was replaced in dec 2017

Dont wait to long or you will be standing on the side of the road !!!!

Still not heard from the garage about my new pully they don't seem to care.

1 minute ago, vicarofsheff said:

Still not heard from the garage about my new pully they don't seem to care.

My Edge went in for a service (18000 miles) in December with both recalls showing on Etis. The service department advised they were still waiting for the steering wheel from Canada (or wherever they come from) but it was ordered late summer when the recall first appeared for my Edge & they were also waiting for the A/C pulley parts. However, when I picked up the car they then advised the A/C pulley had been done, no mention of it on the paperwork but it has disappeared from Etis. TBH I'm not convinced they actually did anything! Anyway I await to hear when the steering wheel recall will be sorted.