TimST2

Fiesta ST - 6 weeks in

Ah right, VWs pepper grey. Sad I remember the names and codes. I take it it’s close then? Yeah, it’s the same as me, I can get wheel colour codes for seats, but there’s no touch ups available for them. Could probably get it made up if they can get me it. £11 isn’t bad, pretty close to dealer cost, or at least used to be. 
Yeah it's a pretty good match. Touching up won't be as good as a full refurb though. I guess it depends how deep the curbing damage is...

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

11 hours ago, TimST2 said:

Yeah it's a pretty good match. Touching up won't be as good as a full refurb though. I guess it depends how deep the curbing damage is...

Anything to take away the white would be nice, I'd love to get them done, but I've only a spare 5X100 set of wheels sitting about, which obviously wont fit :unsure:

3.5 years and 29k-ish miles still going strong :)

Only thing that needs attention is the paint work, have a lot of stone chips on the front bumper and few on the bonnet. I also need to decontaminate the car using iron out remover as it is covered in those little brown spots, having a frozen white one doesn't help :D

[mention=98787]TimST2[/mention] you're still running stock yes?
Yep. I was tempted by the MP215 kit from Mountune, but having another car for the track meant I really couldn't justify it. Of course I'm now replacing that car so I don't feel the need to upgrade the ST...