Do Not Sell My Personal Information

MK3 (Pre-facelift) Armrest

Telecastermaster

So, one thing I'm disappointed about with the Zetec I've bought is not getting some sort of armrest as standard and I'm thinking I may want to fit one. As far as I can make out, my main options are:

1) Get hold of the proper one that has been removed from a higher spec car and fit it. I see there are threads around from people that have done it. How hard is this to do for a novice?

2) The Armster S. This seems to be the go to for aftermarket solutions but it seems a little pricey and I would like to avoid drilling holes in the existing trim if possible. Thoughts?

3) Looking through eBay, an array of other aftermarket armrests. Some are obviously crap, but has anyone had any experience with any of them? Any ideas?

Thanks!

54 minutes ago, Telecastermaster said:

So, one thing I'm disappointed about with the Zetec I've bought is not getting some sort of armrest as standard and I'm thinking I may want to fit one. As far as I can make out, my main options are:

1) Get hold of the proper one that has been removed from a higher spec car and fit it. I see there are threads around from people that have done it. How hard is this to do for a novice?

2) The Armster S. This seems to be the go to for aftermarket solutions but it seems a little pricey and I would like to avoid drilling holes in the existing trim if possible. Thoughts?

3) Looking through Ebay, an array of other aftermarket armrests. Some are obviously crap, but has anyone had any experience with any of them? Any ideas?

Thanks!

I bought a proper one from a higher spec car, it's easy to do the handbrake can be tricky, i'd do it on a flat surface, failing that I did mine on my sloped drive put it in gear and chocked the wheels. Definitely worth it in the end.