Gaarg

Ford Aspire

Hi guys! I am not from UK , I have Ford Ecosport, and mow thinking about adding some sedan in my garage. In my country available Ford Aspire. What do you think about this car? Thanks!

We don't have the aspire in the UK so not many can say they know what they drive like. Ford saloons (Or sedans as you call them) in general don't exist over hear really apart from the Mondeo. 

They do look like a rebadged KA though and they're not the best quality in the world. 

Ok. I understood. Thank you!  I think that Ford Aspire really does resemble the Mondeo, and there was such a thought that just the same model in different countries has different names.

I wouldn't say it's a rebadged Mondeo. The new shape mondeo are either 1.5L ecoboosts or 1.5/2.0L TDCI. The aspire comes with a 1.2 Petrol which really would struggle in a car the size of a Mondeo.

The size of a Mondeo also looks a lot bigger. Take the alloys for example. The wheel options are more like what you'd get on a KA. Looks like 15" with very thin tyres. Compare that to a Mondeo that has 16" as standard with the option to upgrade to 19" which has quite wide tyres.

Hi, I googled it a bit, and I realized that your market is pretty hard to find a good sedan, especially Ford. From what I found, I liked the Honda Amaze the most. But this is my personal opinion, and it is subjective. I hope that my answer is still relevant.