Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Voice Activation

frozen_zetecs

HI ALL I AM A PROUD NEW OWNER OFF A FORD FIESTA ZETEC S IN DIAMOND WHITE WITH ALL THE EXTRA GOODIES!!! :) HAVING HAVE TO CHANGE MY VAUXHALL CORAS VXR DUE TO IT COSTING ME TO MUCH I AM VERY IMPRESSED WITH THE FIESTA!! THE ONLY THING THAT IS BUGGING ME IS THE VOICE ACTIVATION......I HAVE DELETED THE PREVIOUS OWNERS PHONE AND CONNECTED MINE WICH WORKS GREAT UNTILL I USE THE PHONE NAME OPTION USING VOICE ACTIVATION.THE PREVIOUS OWNERS VOICE TRYS TO CALL HIS NUMBERS.....WEIRD....CAN SOME ONE PLESE HELP ME!!!!! THANKY YOU JAMIE B)

Hello!

What you'll have to do is say the command to erase all current stored names. I'm unsure of the command at the moment but will get back to you when i find it.

Bye

Back again.

Press VC (Voice Command) Button ---> Say "Phone" --> Say "Delete All" --> She will ask to confirm and you say "Yes"

Directory will be deleted and you can then program all your numbers!

Bye

Back again.

Press VC (Voice Command) Button ---> Say "Phone" --> Say "Delete All" --> She will ask to confirm and you say "Yes"

Directory will be deleted and you can then program all your numbers!

Bye

hey,thank you very much for the advice i appreciate it,add me as a freind,i will let u know how i get on!!! thanks again B)

hey,thank you very much for the advice i appreciate it,add me as a freind,i will let u know how i get on!!! thanks again B)

hey there just want u to know it worked but how do you programme your numbers to vc??? thanks 4 all the help!!

Welcome to FOC Frozen.

All the voice commands are given in the back of the owners' manual - it involved using the 'store name' command.

To add name..

Say "Phone" --> "Store Name" --> "Joe Blogs" (Well, whatever name you want, first name will do!) --> 07123 456 789 (Say the numbers one at a time to save re-entering wrong numbers) And your done. Re-do this procedure for every contact you wish to add.