Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Style and Zetec climate differences?

dtulip8

Hi guys,

The time has come to buy my sister her first car which she would like to be a Mk1 Ka. Just a quick question really, what is the difference between the Style Climate and the Zetec climate?

Any reason why a MK1 Ka?  Is she training to be a welder? :wink:

Spec is fairly low on the Ka so there's no major differences between those two.  The Zetec gets alloys and a leather steering wheel over the Style.  I believe both come with the heated windscreen being the climate models.

Honestly though, I'd try and steer her towards a Fiesta personally... :smile:

Apparently it’s because it’s “cute”. I have tried to warn her but she’s being a typical female and doesn’t like the Fiesta. I think she only plans to keep it for a year or so anyway. Basically, she won’t listen to my suggestions even though o threatened to buy her a Focus 😂.

• Haha 1

https://www.parkers.co.uk/ford/ka/hatchback-1996/review/features-safety-and-equipment/

choose the model you want to look at then choose specs and it will tell you what the model has or not

best of luck with the little old rust buckets bot they are fun to drive as we had a ka3

14 hours ago, dtulip8 said:

Apparently it’s because it’s “cute”. I have tried to warn her but she’s being a typical female and doesn’t like the Fiesta. I think she only plans to keep it for a year or so anyway. Basically, she won’t listen to my suggestions even though o threatened to buy her a Focus 😂.

Yes, it does seem to appeal to the ladies. My Mrs loved the one she had for 7 years and I must admit I had a soft spot for it even if I did feel like Noddy driving it😁

We eventually replaced it with a Fiesta due to the dreaded tin work but the Mrs never warmed to it so I ended up using it. She now has a SEAT Miii which is similarly small ( but not rusty so far!) and she's been happy with that.

It’s just the rust really that’s the issue. We’ve had 2 of them in the family (a T reg Ka2 and 51 plate base spec) and both have been loved even by my Dad who used the T reg when we moved house in 2002! Going to see one in Brum tomorrow which looks really clean, it’s a Style Climate. Of course if she was sensible she’d have a Mk2 Focus 😂.

She’s decided she wants a Fiesta now which is good (the sixth generation facelift). Going to see a 57 plate Zetec Blue tomorrow which looks really nice!

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club