Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Ford Fiesta mk7 12 Sound system

yash1699

So, I have 12 plate fiesta mk7. I want to upgrade the sound system in my car as I enjoy my music and into high quality sounds. I don't really want to get some big ***** sub but I would like to just upgrade the Speakers a bit and get something that is higher quality and has a bit more bass. I don't really know much about car sound systems and wiring, I have also been trying to find out what the current specs of the stock sound system is in the fiesta as they are pretty good for what they are. Could anybody provide any tips and help? I have been looking at Pioneer as I know they have been good for sound.

Also whats the do's and dont's 

https://skinflint.co.uk/pioneer-ts-a173ci-a1393138.html

I know what you mean. I hate it when people just put a sub in the boot and think they have a good sounding system. I like having a crisp and punchy sound. Where I fall over is I haven't touched my Speakers as personally think they sound quite good after altering the equalizer. I'd definately fiddle with this first. It makes a world of difference if you know what you're doing. I found mine needed a little more highs adding, -1 on the mids, and a tiny bit more bass. 

Pionner is usually the go to for car audio. However just because it says Pioneer on it doesn't mean it's any good. It's a bit like Nissan. They make the high end GTR, 370z etc. but also make the ugliest car this decade; the juke. Sadly it's a case of how much money you're willing to throw at it.

Yeah aha defo, Like I use my boot a lot as I am at uni and do travel quite a bit and need the practicality use of my car. Is there any brand you know that is good and not expensive. I have played around with the equaliser but it still not quite there.

• 3 weeks later...
On 12/7/2018 at 7:27 PM, yash1699 said:

Yeah aha defo, Like I use my boot a lot as I am at uni and do travel quite a bit and need the practicality use of my car. Is there any brand you know that is good and not expensive. I have played around with the equaliser but it still not quite there.

Try to find the Speakers for the Sony premium audio, they are fitted std to TITANIUM and TITANIUM X models, they should be plug and play.

They're not the paper cone design as the std fit ones are, they're like a shiny plastic material. I find the quality and bass is really good.

There should be

2x front plus tweeters 

2x rear 

Try this one for £50 on eBay

• Thanks 1

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club