Do Not Sell My Personal Information

My Parking Obsession...

Flic

Just do what I used to do with my focus st, parking in two bays at the same. I didn't care what anyone thought because I was the one who spent 20 grand on the car I wouldn't appreciate someone kindly dinging my car and politely walking off! I don't really bother to do that with the ZS

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Michael P

• Flic

• Gazjs

• ford focus edge

Glad I'm not the only one, follow the three golden rules and you should be fine...

1. Don't park next to anything tatty

2. Don't park next to family cars, e.g zafira galaxy etc, ( usually full of

kids who swing their doors wide open)

3. Also watch out for the lady drivers that like to drive right down the side of your car before their satisfied that the car is properly parked, speaking from experience!

There's my two pence worth anyway:-)

I tend to try and park next to nice cars got a good spec few months ago in my local asda parked next to a 59 plate audi tt and a 08 plate golf gti felt safe when i was waiking around the shops. :)

Just do what I used to do with my focus st, parking in two bays at the same. I didn't care what anyone thought because I was the one who spent 20 grand on the car I wouldn't appreciate someone kindly dinging my car and politely walking off! I don't really bother to do that with the ZS

I have twice done that, once i got a ticket for double parking. The other someone squeezed in the half space!!

So now i avoid that tactic :lol:

Its the wannabe waggs you have got to watch that drive around with their rollers in the hair on their mobile phones without a care in the world probaily in a nice car that been bought by their drug dealing boyfriends.

I have twice done that, once i got a ticket for double parking.

They've done that to me in the college car park but there not real ones just a bit of red sticky paper so i took it off wrote on the back get a bigger car park and stufed it in the sudjestions box! idiots fair does that really annoyed me it was clearly on the line :P felt like standing there and going YOU CAN NOT BE SERIOUS.

Mike

They've done that to me in the college car park but there not real ones just a bit of red sticky paper so i took it off wrote on the back get a bigger car park and stufed it in the sudjestions box! idiots fair does that really annoyed me it was clearly on the line :P felt like standing there and going YOU CAN NOT BE SERIOUS.

Mike

reminds me of when I was in college 2 years ago!

My tactic at asda in pudsey is there is one spot with 2 parking spaces, i park in the middle and round the outside are bushes so noone can come near my lil beauty, il prob be bored enough to take photos when im down there next!

So, i have a bit of a problem when it comes to parking. It's beginning to take over my life.

I have an obsession with getting the perfect safe-parking space, so much so that it can sometimes take me upto half an hour to park, just to pop into a shop for 5 minutes! Even if it means parking up several times and moving the car if the space just "doesn't feel right". At Christmas time I went shopping with a couple of my girl friends (Yes, friends who are girls to you dirty minded folk!) and I found the most amazing space right by town with a huge gap either side of Fabio to prevent any door-dings! I think I must have said "Oh, I'm so chuffed with that parking space" about 20 times, my friends told me to shut up in the end. The other day I went to Asda and I circled the carpark about 20 times just to get my favourite space which is sideways on so no one could park next to me, and multistory carparks are a total no no!!

But today I was MOST chuffed with my space I had to take pictures :lol:

fdd17910.jpg

ca5133b3.jpg

It was like Fabio had his own personal bodyguard!

So, for today, I shopped safe in the knowledge my baby was safe. Until the next shopping trip....

I like your thread about your parking obsession as im exactly the same. When it comes to parking it take forever driving round and round looking for that perfect parking spot. The most annoying thing is when you park the far side of a car park with no cars about then to find when you return that some !Removed! in an old banger has parked close beside, that makes me mad lol... I like your Fiesta S in that blue, very smart..

I like your Fiesta S in that blue, very smart..

Flic! I think i (well, someone else) found the wheels!

These look familiar???

http://www.speedlinecorse.co.uk/motorsport/cat2108.htm

Once i know the size of tyres that are already on there we'll be away!! i have an idea of what they are already (must. stop. forward. planning) :D

I must be lucky as every time I go to my local Morrisons I manage to bag a corner parking spot ... One of the ones that gets

wider as you drive into it :)

as others have said park between 2 higher spec newer cars seems to work, I went out for a meal at the weekend and parked at the far end of the car park where it was empty and when I came back there were cars either side of me a 09 BMW 120d and a 59 Mondeo titanium X .. They must have the same obsession lol

These look familiar???

Once i know the size of tyres that are already on there we'll be away!! i have an idea of what they are already (must. stop. forward. planning) :D

I hope they are the wheels you are getting Michael, they would look so good on your Fez :P

These look familiar???

Bingo! Well done whoever found them. I was having a blonde moment :blink:

I hope they are the wheels you are getting Michael, they would look so good on your Fez :P

Courtersy of Flicster, yes i am! they're gold at the moment, but they will be MK7 Sea Grey within a couple of weeks, lovely stuff!

Courtersy of Flicster, yes i am! they're gold at the moment, but they will be MK7 Sea Grey within a couple of weeks, lovely stuff!

*Insert thumbs-up smiley here*

*Insert thumbs-up smiley here*

Booyeah!!! I said no rush on the tyre size, but i've changed my mind, i'll give you an hour, no tyre size, i'll crack old lady jokes at every single moment on sunday.

Ta babes! (i NEVER say babes, EVER EVER EVER. i feel ashamed just saying it in joke form now...)

:lol: I think you'll do that anyway, Princess!! BRING IT BREADBIN! Aiiiight.

i just stick my fiesta in the nearest space to the entrance of asda, smacked the door off a skoda on friday :D :P

only thing i worry about when walking round asda is the keys rubbing and the boot release being pressed because ever since i put a new battery in the key it'll go for miles.

:lol: I think you'll do that anyway, Princess!! BRING IT BREADBIN! Aiiiight.

why i awwda!!

find out the tyre size NOW!

I reckon Michael purposely went over the pothole so that Flic would have to attend the meet :lol:

A crafty tactic! Wouldn't put it past him...

A crafty tactic! Wouldn't put it past him...

I suppose i'll give the bottles of wine to my mum then.....

I suppose i'll give the bottles of wine to my mum then.....

Free wine and purposefully damaged alloys... you really want Flic to go don't you Michael? ;)

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club