Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Black Edition Ecoboost

Connall

9 hours ago, Connall said:

Done this at the weekend. Not totally sold on it yet and it may come off soon

D49B7D31-C183-4234-9DE4-1599341D64F3.jpeg

D4E2858E-70C8-4D12-9C0A-3899432723EB.jpeg

Yeah see what you mean with that. Have you thought about getting something similar for the side skirting. Seen some really snazzy stuff with that. Love the mods you've done btw, looking to do a lot of similar stuff. Really helpful thread 

@Saltage was looking into this, someone I know has it but I would get it in the red. Put the pinstripe on the now to see if I like that, since it’s cheap and easy to remove, compared to a proper sticker i’d imagine, hopefully by summer I’ll have that

1714B0BD-5DB0-494A-904F-B8E78D73053A.jpeg

Did you put the pinstripe on the rear diffuser? Would look really nice. 

• 4 weeks later...

Saw these for sale today in a fiesta group on Facebook, seriously thinking about it 

DE9220EA-1423-46D1-BD7D-D25514A3ACF4.jpeg

@Connall if I were you I'd probably get those for the price it's going for. If you get them and your not happy you could sell it probably for the same price or more. 

And they are fitted.

Have to say they are no where near as bright at the full autobeam package but that was to be expected. Thinking of removing the pinstripe and gators now and going for the shadow look...

1DF336DA-571D-4F21-82AF-036A2C67FF3B.jpeg

91462364-3CAA-4F44-B2B0-F10AE23151E7.jpeg

• Like 1

Does look good 👍. Goes well with the black paint. Why not try putting a pinstripe across the light to follow the one on the side? Can't tell by the picture but did you put the pinstripe on the rear diffuser? 

https://www.dmb.uk.com/prod/3578/fiesta-mk7-lower-sonic-side-stripes#overview

Looking into getting this in red soon. Will be removing the gators and pinstripe once I get it, gators have been a pain, 2 snapped already. Got a full refund though so all happy 😀

Have you looked at bonnet vents? Something which might add a little detail to the front. 

8 hours ago, zain611 said:

Have you looked at bonnet vents? Something which might add a little detail to the front. 

I have actually looked at them, not really sure yet but it'll be something to keep an eye out for in future :wink:

• Like 1

the rear lights suit the car well. I dident know where to get bonnet vents for my focus but so glad I did I would say go for it

• 2 months later...

Got the decal on a few weeks ago, looking now into an ST diffuser and tips. Will the diffuser fit on the original bumper? Also what’s best set up regarding the tips? Read somewhere that the pipe is a bit bigger than the Ecoboost one and will need something to make it fit. Not necessarily getting them for sound at the moment, more for looks until I can get something better

18A6DAAE-E27B-4320-8A09-C2AAEAFF3637.jpeg

Looking very nice 👍

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Connall said:

Got the decal on a few weeks ago, looking now into an ST diffuser and tips. Will the diffuser fit on the original bumper? Also what’s best set up regarding the tips? Read somewhere that the pipe is a bit bigger than the Ecoboost one and will need something to make it fit. Not necessarily getting them for sound at the moment, more for looks until I can get something better

Diffuser will fit straight on, as you already have the spats. 

Easiest option for the exhaust tips is to change out your back box for an ST one. The adapter can be purchased on eBay or any decent exhaust place will be able to weld it for you. 

• Like 1

looking good dude and t st diffuser will make a difference to the rear end

• Like 1

13 hours ago, ThaiFiesta said:

Diffuser will fit straight on, as you already have the spats. 

Easiest option for the exhaust tips is to change out your back box for an ST one. The adapter can be purchased on ebay or any decent exhaust place will be able to weld it for you. 

Cheers bud, will keep my eye out for one

Have found a guy on a fiesta page on facebook who has bought a donor ST, and will sell me the exhaust, would I be better off just getting the full system or cat-back, back box-back etc? And what sort of price should I be trying to get? Car is a 14 plate with 19k on it