Do Not Sell My Personal Information

bottle

lasthope

can any tell me what the bottle is down on the right noticed it today when I had light out

The windscreen washer bottle? Idk what you're talking about otherwise lol.

no not that its about just bit bigger then a coke tin,,dont no if its some kind off bottle were you add somethink power steering fluid but some one said I had electric steering car is mk2 2008 1.6 tdci

The closest bottle shaped thing to the headlights is the power steering it should have markings on the lid.

I have a look tomorr when I take light out again I no its next to the air con at the bottom

It would help if you could get a photo or look online at a picture of your engine and circle the part you mean, otherwise it’s like asking what’s the black hose that goes from the right of the engine and under the battery

I its power steering bottle its got the symbol on the top of lid but few people says it was  electric steering on this model never mind lol

On 12/12/2018 at 10:37 AM, lasthope said:

I its power steering bottle its got the symbol on the top of lid but few people says it was  electric steering on this model never mind lol

Still needs fluid to keep the parts mobile and friction free.