Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Fiesta mk7 St-3 (St180)

Gommy

Moving on from my red edition now which was a great little car but need to step up to an ST! 

Have some big plans for this one, and hopefully alot less stressful, but it's a car, so never easy! 

I'm picking it up Friday, so time to get a thread ready and waiting for her. 

Car currently has the st-3 pack so heated seats, nav, and all the little extras which will be a nice add-on to an already great car.. And that extra cylinder too😉

Will have plenty of pictures Friday. 

Current plans are:

Trc Full splitter kit

Halos and grille strip

Rs spoiler 

Custom rear led lights 

Peron stage 2 with crackle map

Feel free to give me ideas! 

BlurImage_3-12-2018-9-57-50.jpg.afd39a056e766a717631fb0b7da587f7.jpgBlurImage_3-12-2018-9-57-36.jpg.ba1b363324696949343956e80459ec40.jpg

• Like 1

Are you planning on getting the autobeam lights again for all around? 

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, zain611 said:

Are you planning on getting the autobeam lights again for all around? 

Yes, doing full performance upgrade! Obviously won't need rears as il have my led lights from my red edition. 

• Like 1

Will look forward to it 👍. Might give me some suggestions. Only thing which isn't LED on my car is the fogs (autobeams switchback fogs don't fit sadly), front indicators and high level brake light. 

• Like 1

You mention Custom rear LED lights, I'd get the headlights to match. I made my own pair earlier this year and haven't found the time yet to change the rears.  Also made my own diffusers for the rear bumper, which I think fits really well. 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, I'mAnExpertTrustMe said:

You mention Custom rear LED lights, I'd get the headlights to match. I made my own pair earlier this year and haven't found the time yet to change the rears.  Also made my own diffusers for the rear bumper, which I think fits really well. 

I'm trying to find custom headlights but cannot see them anywhere. 

So I finally have a date and time, picking the car up this Friday around 5pm after work, had a test drive today and really is such a firm and stunning car. 

Plenty of pictures Friday. 

• Like 1

liking the sound of the plans and cant wait to see some pics Friday fella.

• Like 1

Not long to go now 🤣. I'm sure your excited to pick it up. 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, zain611 said:

Not long to go now 🤣. I'm sure your excited to pick it up. 

Honestly can't wait. Picking it u after work so hopefully be home by 6/7 with the car. 

Will have quite a bit to post tonight! 

• Like 2

What.a.car.

Honestly am shocked at now incredible the upgrade is. Driven it for around an hour, an I just love it. 

It's incredibly firm, pulls in any gear, the response is brilliant, the braking and the noise and sound, the roar of the engine. 

I could sit here writing wonders about it but I honestly, love it. 

Heated seats are heaven, the set up and audio is great and definitely feel the difference, even the red dash, kick plates, glove box strip.

There is so many great little features, and I don't even want to mod it right now, for a while at least, such a great car. 

(yes I know the headlights look strange, I've trad up about the condensation inside the headlights when temperatures are freezing like now, lights are fine. ) 

And here she is:

BlurImage_14-12-2018-8-2-53.thumb.jpg.99f7df99c90f8be9fc9fd21bdc79d7c8.jpgBlurImage_14-12-2018-7-38-37.thumb.jpg.9c7f2ee1c58921ded2ca698f0c74e4a0.jpgBlurImage_14-12-2018-7-38-52.thumb.jpg.c1c58d6950de668e47ce55eb6e6be058.jpg

• Like 2

Looks nice. Yeah you'd probably not touch it until get used to it. Did you say it has a red dash? I've seen a mk7 with a red dash but didn't know they offered it on the ST 

1 minute ago, zain611 said:

Looks nice. Yeah you'd probably not touch it until get used to it. Did you say it has a red dash? I've seen a mk7 with a red dash but didn't know they offered it on the ST 

Thanks, it hasn't lasted long. I've already changed the rear lights and I'm about to put my wind deflectors on. 

In term's of engine wise, I'm definitely swaying towards mountne 215 pack. 

And yeah the dials etc are red not blue like the red edition:

+IMG_20181214_190244.thumb.jpg.55e6877b57ae2e68a5079ac7512457ae.jpg

• Like 1

As I've posted above, decided to get my rear led lights on before they collect too much dust! 

Wind deflectors are going on now too. 

BlurImage_15-12-2018-1-42-23.thumb.jpg.f7d4db0ebb3e3331870c7ee372d3cc6a.jpgBlurImage_15-12-2018-1-42-39.thumb.jpg.d885c6247006ca2bee800a7050f44525.jpg

• Like 1

I think you should go with mountune. Try to get safe extra power out of the engine. At the beginning when I got my 1.6 diesel zetec s I didn't think of getting it mapped as it felt a lot better compared to my 1 litre Peugeot I previously had but after time I started to look at getting it mapped. Sadly don't know because of the diesel charge that might come. 

2 minutes ago, zain611 said:

I think you should go with mountune. Try to get safe extra power out of the engine. At the beginning when I got my 1.6 diesel zetec s I didn't think of getting it mapped as it felt a lot better compared to my 1 litre Peugeot I previously had but after time I started to look at getting it mapped. Sadly don't know because of the diesel charge that might come. 

Reason I'm getting montune is because it doesn't affect the years warranty still left on the car. Spoke to the guys at Ford about getting the mp215 pack and they were certain it does not affect warranty due to being Ford approved. 

Couple more pictures of her in daylight before it started pouring down! 

BlurImage_15-12-2018-1-43-15.thumb.jpg.abd7ebf711c8989090f176848e49f8e8.jpgBlurImage_15-12-2018-1-42-53.thumb.jpg.3f302bec5f2955ef8d63c17a84110b5c.jpg

• Like 1

glad to hear you love the car fella. the rear lights suite the colour well imo. that's a bit strange with the head lights?

• Like 1

5 hours ago, b4zz said:

glad to hear you love the car fella. the rear lights suite the colour well imo. that's a bit strange with the head lights?

Cars brilliant mate, will have mountune 215 pack on soon Aswell. 

Yeah I spoke to Ford today, its a normal thing at freezing temperatures, still weird. 

Sounds like moisture is either inside the headlight, or getting in. I have seen a few fiestas getting this, but no where near as bad as this. My current ones have no more than a small (2p size) section at the indicators when it gets really cold. I also made my own headlights that have it slightly worse. It could be worth using a heatgun and popping open the seals to try and evaporate as much as you can. Or at least double check they're fully pushed in. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, I'mAnExpertTrustMe said:

Sounds like moisture is either inside the headlight, or getting in. I have seen a few fiestas getting this, but no where near as bad as this. My current ones have no more than a small (2p size) section at the indicators when it gets really cold. I also made my own headlights that have it slightly worse. It could be worth using a heatgun and popping open the seals to try and evaporate as much as you can. Or at least double check they're fully pushed in. 

I'm looking at swapping with somebody that has halos inside the headlight so might not have them for much longer! 

18 hours ago, Gommy said:

Cars brilliant mate, will have mountune 215 pack on soon Aswell. 

Yeah I spoke to Ford today, its a normal thing at freezing temperatures, still weird. 

liking the sound of the mountune 215pack and im sure that will wake the car up and change the way it drives and sounds for the better.

5 hours ago, b4zz said:

liking the sound of the mountune 215pack and im sure that will wake the car up and change the way it drives and sounds for the better.

Yeah considering it doesn't affect base warranty and only needs a new airbox, seems the easiest for 30ish bhp gain from the 182. 

Had a little problem which is sorted now. Heard a metal rubbing/tapping sound from the rear of the car. 

Turned out to be the exhaust tapping the heat shield but all fixed now. 

Also spoke to the guys at Ford the headlights are normal and does not affect light output. 

On 12/18/2018 at 1:29 PM, Gommy said:
Yeah considering it doesn't affect base warranty and only needs a new airbox, seems the easiest for 30ish bhp gain from the 182. 

You can get actually the same power increase from other companies without the airbox for less (Revo Stage 1 for example is £480 vs £600 for the MP215). Having said that, the peace of mind you get from going with Ford-approved, and the fact that Mountune cars seem to be more desirable when it comes to selling means I'll probably go down the MP215 route as well.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club