Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Fiesta mk7 St-3 (St180)

Gommy

16 hours ago, TimST2 said:

You can get actually the same power increase from other companies without the airbox for less (Revo Stage 1 for example is £480 vs £600 for the MP215). Having said that, the peace of mind you get from going with Ford-approved, and the fact that Mountune cars seem to be more desirable when it comes to selling means I'll probably go down the MP215 route as well.

I'm gonna get mp215 until my warranty is up and then I'm going peron stage1+ as I've heard nothing but good things! 

On 12/19/2018 at 7:39 PM, TimST2 said:

You can get actually the same power increase from other companies without the airbox for less (Revo Stage 1 for example is £480 vs £600 for the MP215). Having said that, the peace of mind you get from going with Ford-approved, and the fact that Mountune cars seem to be more desirable when it comes to selling means I'll probably go down the MP215 route as well.

I'm still trying to decide what to do. 

I'm still looking at peron stage 1+,only requires the itg filter and makes 240bhp.  

I will eventually make my mind up haha. 

So I'm just going to leave the car alone, at least until warranty is up! 

However ordered PW performance number plate units as they're apparently the brightest and best out there.. 

Apart from that, just going to do halos, and splitters. 

Loving the car though, never a dull drive in it. 

Have you got the AutoBeam LED headlights yet? I need to see some pictures of them in the dark before I go out and buy them, I have some kind of lights in mine now that are super white but have a rubbish light throw on them

23 hours ago, Ryan_Tango said:

Have you got the AutoBeam LED headlights yet? I need to see some pictures of them in the dark before I go out and buy them, I have some kind of lights in mine now that are super white but have a rubbish light throw on them

No I haven't mate, only done the number plates. 

If I'm honest I'm switching to PW Performance for lights now, their output is better than Autobeams by a mile! 

Might have a look at PW performance. @Ryan_Tango what bulbs do you have at the moment? Only thing to check if your going to get LEDs are if they have the fan unit check they fit. I bought autobeam switchback fogs and they can't fit as the fan unit makes them long and it touches the AC condenser. 

Just now, zain611 said:

Might have a look at PW performance. @Ryan_Tango what bulbs do you have at the moment? Only thing to check if your going to get LEDs are if they have the fan unit check they fit. I bought autobeam switchback fogs and they can't fit as the fan unit makes them long and it touches the AC condenser. 

I've heard people struggling with them touching the fuse box or air box on one side, but if that's the case I can just relocate the fuse box if it's the airbox time to buy a induction kit, checking out PW Performance now, cheers @Gommy

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry to be quiet, just not Interested in modding the car at all, ordered a set of new wind deflectors to come Friday as my old ones snapped by accident. 

I will soon start mdoding just enjoying the car for what it is and does not disappoint anytime I drive it. 

• Like 1

Wind deflectors came today and fitted, can't get enough of that blue though! 

IMG_20190111_130224.thumb.jpg.1707a452aab889cae086599e69fdaaaf.jpg

• Like 1

Autobeam LED indicators ordered for the front only, as I obviously have custom led rear lights. And also a full blue interior upgrade. 

Screenshot_20190117-172058.thumb.jpg.9dabce18211dc6382221a581369b0afa.jpg

Anyways, I've now set out my plans for the year.. I won't be touching the engine at all as I don't want void warranty on it. (after September, il consider modifying the car for performance) 

Will start after the winter weather in March with - 35mm lowering springs, full trc splitter kit, eyebrows and full flyeye headlight wrap. 

Until then, wrap up warm😂

• Like 1

liking the sound of the plans fella and look forward to seeing the updates

• Like 1

Autobeam lights arrived today and already installed. Indicators now come in a red colour rather than silver which looks really nice. 

Had a problem with interior centre console lights, where one blew fuse 26, 15 amp fuse.. Which took out my headlights, all interior lights, boot lights etc... 

Changed it over and we're all working again! 

Not too big of a fan to them changing the case to red. The chrome case looks better as it blends in inside the light housing. 

52 minutes ago, zain611 said:

Not too big of a fan to them changing the case to red. The chrome case looks better as it blends in inside the light housing. 

True, but still does show the difference between performance range and standard. 

• Like 1

Just taken these, it's still not pitch black, and had a street light shining direct onto the car, the interior bulbs are much more brighter than the red ones I had! 

IMG_20190121_170049.thumb.jpg.cbd3ae29ee9f69ca5176048e7d57cc5d.jpg

IMG_20190121_170059.thumb.jpg.5aa0d0e4c2fdeaef098f909648ce86c3.jpg

IMG_20190121_170105.thumb.jpg.b17b8d194ac5c0fd42af97ca2004bbfe.jpg

And the PW Performance number plate units:

BlurImage_21-1-2019-5-6-20.thumb.jpg.5d3b41ae76fffeb0b479dd04338ef3f2.jpg

• Like 1

Couldn't resist... Got a killer deal on a Milltek non res race cat back exhaust..  Will have it stored ready for next month - with Milltek polished tips

912597591.thumb.jpg.46de6f58437be8561a2b11b05bce80aa.jpg

• Like 1

that exhaust is going to make the fiesta sing nice mate. once its fitted if you get a chance could you post up a video of the sound please. well done on getting a great deal onit

4 hours ago, b4zz said:

that exhaust is going to make the fiesta sing nice mate. once its fitted if you get a chance could you post up a video of the sound please. well done on getting a great deal onit

Will do mate, I'll get my own video done hopefully mid February. 

From the videos on youtube, it doesn't sound too raspy or asbo. 

19 hours ago, Gommy said:

Will do mate, I'll get my own video done hopefully mid February. 

From the videos on youtube, it doesn't sound too raspy or asbo. 

thats good them as you dont want anything too raspy or asbo.

• Like 1

Also ordered headlight tint, going to spray my headlights, wing mirror covers, and rear reflectors hopefully this weekend with my mate as he needs to do his Focus ST Aswell. Going to lightly tint rear reflectors so they're not illegal. 

Unfortunately the guy selling the exhaust was scammer. Luckily I paid via goods and services on PayPal and got my money back safely. 

10 hours ago, Gommy said:

Unfortunately the guy selling the exhaust was scammer. Luckily I paid via goods and services on PayPal and got my money back safely. 

At least you got it sorted 👍. I know that feeling as the previous owner of my car lied about work being done on it. 

• Like 1

look forward to seeing the lights and rear reflectors tinted. shame about the exhaust but as said at least you got your money back

• Like 1