Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Fiesta mk7 St-3 (St180)

Gommy
聽Share

• 2 weeks later...

H&r 35mm springs now ordered, should have them fitted next weekend and then tracked the following week.聽

Forgot I had a nice 拢25 voucher to use up馃槉

Screenshot_20190210-064114.thumb.jpg.e30b4500105a3f999527a1efdbe4d968.jpg

Also couldn't help myself and bought an ITG induction kit off of Facebook as I actually really like the tone of the exhaust right now.. Cannot make my mind up on this car馃槀

Have to say the MPG, even putting your foot down is spot on, saving double than what I did on my red edition.聽

a saving on fuel is good fella. well on the find with the itg induction kit

• Like 1

Look forward to the induction kit. You'd probably will hear the turbo psh when installed.聽

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, zain611 said:

Look forward to the induction kit. You'd probably will hear the turbo psh when installed.聽

My mate has an itg on his st and it sounds so good!聽

Here's his ST... Peron stage 1+

IMG-20181111-WA0003.thumb.jpg.c5ffb8dd109ad92bc29b79dc7a34cd28.jpg

• Like 1

Should of updated at the weekend but in love more.. Had the itg induction kit with primary intake fitted and sounds incredible, without a map the flutter and wooosh is so loud!聽

IMG_20190217_112623.thumb.jpg.e24405f9d7e0f2e61859eecd4a4eb229.jpg

Also had the car lowered by h&r 35mm springs,it's still dropping daily but looks great already!聽

BlurImage_19-2-2019-1-27-3.thumb.jpg.fa243c827fdb304e5c0db9c280f8c407.jpg

BlurImage_17-2-2019-2-42-25.thumb.jpg.21b1f34450e9513efba3ea8b1e82e54c.jpg

Next weekend (2nd march) I will be swapping wheels with my mate for his Momo Revenge:

BlurImage_19-2-2019-10-10-12.thumb.jpg.ba95685f4d6b2ea42c82a8b12054eddd.jpg

• Like 1

Would love to her that dump sound from the induction kit. If I had your car I'd slightly raise the front springs.聽

I think those wheels will look nice 馃憤.聽

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, zain611 said:

Would love to her that dump sound from the induction kit. If I had your car I'd slightly raise the front springs.聽

I think those wheels will look nice 馃憤.聽

Hopefully get a video this week!聽

The backs haven't dropped enough yet, so will be fine once they do.聽

Love the wheels, and getting them so cheap, I can't resist, Will also be having his Milltek non res at the end of the month.聽

them wheels are going to look good dude. look forward to the video of your induction kit. loving the lowered look

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry guys works been mental lately. Haven't got round to a video yet but had the wheels fitted today:

BlurImage_2-3-2019-3-12-47.thumb.jpg.5ef51a799006b574374b2c1992f66131.jpg

BlurImage_2-3-2019-3-12-36.thumb.jpg.fae3762ba9773695598cd693ebaecaa6.jpg

BlurImage_2-3-2019-3-12-20.thumb.jpg.e077414684edfbbd9e5300fa3527ab2b.jpg

• Like 1

Both alloys together, much prefer the Momo Revenge to the standard St wheels:

IMG_20190302_110338.thumb.jpg.ebe830203d2190b6418120c9398d4641.jpg

• Like 2

the new wheels suite the fiesta great. they might just be a bit of a pain to clean with all the spokes on them lol

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Gommy said:

Both alloys together, much prefer the Momo Revenge to the standard St wheels:

IMG_20190302_110338.thumb.jpg.ebe830203d2190b6418120c9398d4641.jpg

They're nice wheels, no doubt.

For me though the standard wheel is one of the iconic things about the Mk7 ST styling that I wouldn't want to change.

Do you know if they're lighter than the standard wheel?

• Like 1

13 hours ago, b4zz said:

the new wheels suite the fiesta great. they might just be a bit of a pain to clean with all the spokes on them lol

Thanks, much prefer them! And havent had a chance because of the weather but they'll take some time to clean haha!聽

13 hours ago, TimST2 said:

They're nice wheels, no doubt.

For me though the standard wheel is one of the iconic things about the Mk7 ST styling that I wouldn't want to change.

Do you know if they're lighter than the standard wheel?

Yeah, not by much but they are lighter. And people are 50/50 split between the ST alloys and aftermarket!聽

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Gommy said:

they'll take some time to clean haha!

As long as you use wheel sealant and have a decent wheel brush I'm sure they'll be just fine to keep clean.

Unfortunately the wheels won't be staying as I nearly lost my life last night.聽

Driving home from work the car wouldn't steer round a wide bend as the steering went really heavy, started making a loud banging noise at 60 and almost collided with a tree, that I narrowly avoided.聽

Turns out the left front was never properly done up and all 4 nuts could be undone with your hand! I'm shocked!聽

Getting my standards back Saturday.聽

Did you use the OEM wheel nuts when the new wheels needed different ones?

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

2 hours ago, TimST2 said:

Did you use the OEM wheel nuts when the new wheels needed different ones?

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

I had the aftermarket ones that were supplied with the Momo Revenge wheels.聽

The oem ones went with my standard wheels which in getting backs Saturday.聽

18 hours ago, Gommy said:

I had the aftermarket ones that were supplied with the Momo Revenge wheels.聽

The oem ones went with my standard wheels which in getting backs Saturday.聽

sounds like they where supplied with the wrong nuts to me? you were very lucky by the sounds of it to have missed the tree. very scary experiance

You mention that you "had the wheels fitted" - could the fitter聽have tightened the wheels incorrectly? Similar thing happened to my brother in law after a main dealer service, found the bolts only finger tight. At least the dealer had the decency to 'fess聽up and refund the cost of the service.

2 hours ago, Eric Bloodaxe said:

You mention that you "had the wheels fitted" - could the fitter聽have tightened the wheels incorrectly? Similar thing happened to my brother in law after a main dealer service, found the bolts only finger tight. At least the dealer had the decency to 'fess聽up and refund the cost of the service.

I had a similar issue after having a pair of wheels balanced at a major chain.聽 The fitter had forgotten to tighten the bolts on one wheel...聽 I lost two bolts on the way home and found the other 2 just hanging on by a thread as I felt the wheel wobbling and pulled over.聽 馃槷

They were also shiny chrome plated bolts...cost me 拢6 each to replace from the dealer 10 years ago!聽 I didn't have the guts to confront the garage about it, but wouldn't have had any proof anyway.聽 I've not used that garage again but taken wheels in loose for tyres or balancing ever since, then fit and torque them myself afterwards...聽 Moral of the story is never trust anyone lol.

The wheels are back, in the same condition when they left me and all back to normal and yes I've double and triple checked the nuts!聽

Much prefer the standards now not having them for a week

• Like 1

Latest update is...聽

Having a local company coming to fit a cat 1 immobiliser and alarm system to my car on Tuesday, including a dash cam.聽

No mods being spent on as I've just booked a holiday to florida in September, so I'm sure it'll be staying standard for quite a while!聽

As far as I'm aware, the ST already has a Cat 1 system?聽 I was told it's part of the reason my insurance dropped going to the ST from the Ibiza considering there was 13 insurance groups of a difference?

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club