Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Fiesta mk7 St-3 (St180)

Gommy

The wheels look great!

• Like 1

On 3/18/2019 at 9:29 AM, STJAY said:

As far as I'm aware, the ST already has a Cat 1 system?  I was told it's part of the reason my insurance dropped going to the ST from the Ibiza considering there was 13 insurance groups of a difference?

The guy that fitted my alarm system says the standard St system is hopeless and isn't good at all. 

--

Either way, alarm is fitted and just gives me peace of mind now, alarm has its own speaker and is a can bus system so it'll go off at any door/boot/bonnet etc being opened or ignition attempted to start without being disabled. 

On 3/18/2019 at 10:14 AM, beachbum84 said:

The wheels look great!

Thanks but got my standards back on now 😊

On ‎3‎/‎19‎/‎2019 at 6:08 PM, Gommy said:

The guy that fitted my alarm system says the standard St system is hopeless and isn't good at all. 

--

Either way, alarm is fitted and just gives me peace of mind now, alarm has its own speaker and is a can bus system so it'll go off at any door/boot/bonnet etc being opened or ignition attempted to start without being disabled. 

I mean if it's good enough to be given Cat 1 status, is the alarm you fitted really any better?  If someone breaks into the car regardless of what Cat 1 system is in it, it's going to do the same thing?

1 hour ago, STJAY said:

I mean if it's good enough to be given Cat 1 status, is the alarm you fitted really any better?  If someone breaks into the car regardless of what Cat 1 system is in it, it's going to do the same thing?

I personally don't trust it. The amount of stolen fiesta St's on Facebook and all owners stated they had the original alarm with no disklok etc is crazy. I very rarely see a stolen fiesta st with an aftermarket alarm and disklok. 

• Like 1

Has my Sunstrip fitted by SAB Style Sunday. 

Also ordered a smoked third brake light for my spoiler to match my two rear smoked lights. 

IMG_20190324_174136.thumb.jpg.72f65a44cdef6172503d5ddc7f60735b.jpg

• Like 2

@Gommy Where'd you get it from? Been looking to get one since I got the smoked rear lights too

On 3/29/2019 at 1:49 PM, Connall said:

@Gommy Where'd you get it from? Been looking to get one since I got the smoked rear lights too

eBay mate, bought one for a focus but comments say it fits a fiesta st spoiler, il let you know if it does. 

15 hours ago, Gommy said:

Ebay mate, bought one for a focus but comments say it fits a fiesta st spoiler, il let you know if it does. 

Focus and Fiesta rear upper stop lights  are interchangeable. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, ThaiFiesta said:

Yeah, should swap fine 

3 hours ago, ThaiFiesta said:

Every day's a school day!

• Like 1

Sprayed my reflectors over the weekend which look great not too dark either. 

This weekend I will be spraying the fog surrounds, upper rear diffuser gloss black. 

Also fitting a dash cam, for the just incase. 

On ‎3‎/‎27‎/‎2019 at 8:44 PM, Gommy said:

Has my Sunstrip fitted by SAB Style Sunday. 

Also ordered a smoked third brake light for my spoiler to match my two rear smoked lights. 

IMG_20190324_174136.thumb.jpg.72f65a44cdef6172503d5ddc7f60735b.jpg

will be intresting to see the smoked third brake light once you recive it. sounds like it will tie the rear end up a treat

Had my smoked 3rd brake light come tonight! Will fit it tomorrow, did a test fit and is a perfect match to the OE part. 

Knew i'd forget my torx screwdrivers at work. 

9 hours ago, Gommy said:

Had my smoked 3rd brake light come tonight! Will fit it tomorrow, did a test fit and is a perfect match to the OE part. 

Knew i'd forget my torx screwdrivers at work. 

look forward to seeing the pics fella. have you got a link to the seller you bought it from please. good to hear it is a perfect fit for the oe part

Part fitted, will find a link later on. 

BlurImage_10-4-2019-7-49-20.thumb.jpg.3b9a5ff7f0b7f8a140883d1173b08845.jpg

BlurImage_10-4-2019-7-49-1.thumb.jpg.0e5cdde77d5b639a42411e14c8d49eb6.jpg

Had my subwoofer with bulit in amp wired in on Saturday as I wanted more base,and sure does give hell of a lot more! 

Next weekend if the weather stays as it is il be spraying my fogs and upper rear diffuser gloss black, and tint wing mirror indicator case. 

7 hours ago, Gommy said:

Had my subwoofer with bulit in amp wired in on Saturday as I wanted more base,and sure does give hell of a lot more! 

Next weekend if the weather stays as it is il be spraying my fogs and upper rear diffuser gloss black, and tint wing mirror indicator case. 

will look forward to the update next weekend mate. might have a go at tinting my wing mirror indicators at some point

• Like 1

Just ordered a set of eyebrows from trc which should be here next week. 

• Like 1

Fogs, lower grille sprayed gloss black, wing mirror plastics tinted black 👌

BlurImage_22-4-2019-6-3-37.thumb.jpg.3c3a857a8dedc947ba6bcc90ef3f4ba2.jpg

BlurImage_22-4-2019-6-2-51.thumb.jpg.a8b8e8991cfadcd9a786dc5bfd81f29d.jpg

• Like 1

Looking good :thumbsup:

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

• Like 1

looking ood fella and ford should have sprayed the plastics black from the factory

• Like 1

looking ood fella and ford should have sprayed the plastics black from the factory
For all colours except black I would agree. On my car the grey provides a bit of detail contrast.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club