Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Fiesta mk7 St-3 (St180)

Gommy

Parts are here ready for the weekend! Very fast delivery over Bank Holiday weekend from DRS Cornwall. 

IMG_20190528_105903.thumb.jpg.8d724b72d4ad3aca1dc7c91d711aa819.jpg

IMG_20190528_110704.thumb.jpg.552b8f724975b78e4e1902a08229316d.jpg

received_328909804450662.thumb.jpeg.a12ff9768ee9faa0104192d793c51aab.jpeg

received_445056442964543.thumb.jpeg.ee4c6f427d8361c5258b926360f25dfb.jpeg

• Like 1

Dewiper does look cool, and I've done it a few times over the years, but I do use mine all the time so practicality wins for me nowadays.  Not so much for direct rain but for the dirty road spray that ascends over the tailgate in the first sign of drizzle.  Admittedly I do drive a lot of country roads so if you're a city driver it's probably not an issue.

I do like the rasp of a Milltek system!! :biggrin: 

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, Gommy said:

I went to a car cruise in london on Sunday, absolutely hammered it down, thundering and lightning, had no problems, I never used the rear wiper and probably never would of, but if I did need it back on, just 4 bolts and a connector and it's back on. 

Norty is just enthusiast thing, the sticker design is cool and wording also, but just a car group. 

See i do use mine, but i wish i didn't lol.

@Gommy get yourself this. Angelwax H2go. It's a glass sealant with really good water repelancy and heard also durability. I put it on the front windows of the house and my sister's car windscreen and the water now just beads off. When you look on untreated glass you see a film of water but with it treated it just beads off and there's less less water. Even the windscreen washer fluid goes down quickly and the wipers just about gets it 😂. No juddering sound from the wipers which is also good.

Would be good to apply on the rear window as you removed the wiper

Screenshot_20190520-112607.png

• Like 1

1 hour ago, TomsFocus said:

Dewiper does look cool, and I've done it a few times over the years, but I do use mine all the time so practicality wins for me nowadays.  Not so much for direct rain but for the dirty road spray that ascends over the tailgate in the first sign of drizzle.  Admittedly I do drive a lot of country roads so if you're a city driver it's probably not an issue.

I do like the rasp of a Milltek system!! :biggrin: 

I am indeed a city boy. No country side around me, but I'm sure il go down a country road one day lol. 

Fitting the exhaust Saturday, my mate has one on his St, and sounds great! 

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, zain611 said:

@Gommy get yourself this. Angelwax H2go. It's a glass sealant with really good water repelancy and heard also durability. I put it on the front windows of the house and my sister's car windscreen and the water now just beads off. When you look on untreated glass you see a film of water but with it treated it just beads off and there's less less water. Even the windscreen washer fluid goes down quickly and the wipers just about gets it 😂. No juddering sound from the wipers which is also good.

Would be good to apply on the rear window as you removed the wiper. 

Screenshot_20190520-112607.png

Thanks man, will pick some of that up, will come in handy! 

• Like 1

Look forward to hearing your review of that product Gommy. Might persuade me to de wiper my car. Problem with the mk8 is the spoiler is smaller so its easier for rain to get to. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Darren-mk8 said:

Look forward to hearing your review of that product Gommy. Might persuade me to de wiper my car. Problem with the mk8 is the spoiler is smaller so its easier for rain to get to. 

Not sure when it's arriving but il let you know mate! 

Stock file has been sent off to DRS Cornwall and just waiting for the stage 1r file to be sent back to me. 

IMG-20190528-WA0006.thumb.jpeg.d2e54d864629ea4a72f9983e0f55ef3e.jpeg

• Like 2

look forward to seeing the exhaust fitted and will sound sweet too.

Update : cars booked in at scc performance for Friday, should be picking it up lunchtime and will apply the map after work... Incase anything goes wrong I've got all weekend to sort it. 

• Like 1

look forward to seeing a update over the weekend mate

4 hours ago, b4zz said:

look forward to seeing a update over the weekend mate

Will have a video of the exhaust tomorrow when I get home from work! 

Got my map files back! Dropping the car off before work to fit exhaust and picking it up on lunch, coming home and mapping my car to stage 1r with overrun.. Will be a busy day with plenty to post this weekend!

Car was dropped off this morning and will be collected at 1,also received my map files and got them ready to install when I'm home. 

Videos to follow.... 

The cars back with the Milltek fitted and sounds fantastic, nice and quiet just cruising, but when you floor it, having that gorgeous raspy Milltek sound is great. Will get videos after work. 

Also had two powerflex exhaust mounts fitted to the back box to avoid it hitting the diffuser, and the garage found a couple of bodged bolts on the cat, which have been replaced, great work from scc. 

Excuse the filthy car:

IMG_20190531_135326.thumb.jpg.d3d1cdf820f64f1de2b2d47e28bae854.jpg

• Like 3

The cars mapped to maxd stage 1r with crackle, and sounds even better! 

I haven't driven the car since as I'm shattered, and up early tomorrow, but videos will be posted soon! 

• Like 1

looking good and look forward to seeing the video

18 hours ago, Gommy said:

The cars mapped to maxd stage 1r with crackle, and sounds even better! 

I haven't driven the car since as I'm shattered, and up early tomorrow, but videos will be posted soon! 

Wait until you get the 2R file on the car 😉 it’s insane! I cannot wait to get x47 hybrid on mine the maxd guys know how to map a car 

• Like 1

Sorry guys, just having far too much fun in the car now, the noise, how it pulls through the gears, it's fantastic, It's like a different car all together. 

Although sadly been through 120 miles of petrol in about 40 miles 😂 just can't get over how fast it pulls 2nd to 3rd and already doing 80 in a few seconds! Seeing 4.7mpg when you pull hard in second is sickening haha. 

I know I've got a crackle map but had a few pops earlier shifting from 2nd to 3rd and high end revs at 2nd, sounded awesome! 

• Haha 1

12 hours ago, Gommy said:

Sorry guys, just having far too much fun in the car now, the noise, how it pulls through the gears, it's fantastic, It's like a different car all together. 

Although sadly been through 120 miles of petrol in about 40 miles 😂 just can't get over how fast it pulls 2nd to 3rd and already doing 80 in a few seconds! Seeing 4.7mpg when you pull hard in second is sickening haha. 

I know I've got a crackle map but had a few pops earlier shifting from 2nd to 3rd and high end revs at 2nd, sounded awesome! 

Could just dream of driving a car like that. Excluding the economy though. 

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Hammered my current brakes into the ground with the new map and heavy breaking.. So ordered some new brakes from EBC, premium standard disc and greenstuff pads for front and rear. 

Amazingly coming tomorrow after ordering yesterday, and will be done this weekend. 

IMG_20190619_223627_637.thumb.jpg.26f40f66c15f61bce169a806b36ba9c5.jpg

Also got a nice shot of the car at work the other day :

IMG_20190617_135126_812.thumb.jpg.9818738ae007289b8aa73d80de645fb8.jpg

35 minutes ago, Darren-mk8 said:

How you getting on after the wiper delete? 

Will all the rain lately, haven't had an issue, never used it, it's just weird not to have the option there to use it but slowly getting used to it now. 

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club