Gommy

Fiesta mk7 St-3 (St180)

Recommended Posts

16 hours ago, TimST2 said:

You can get actually the same power increase from other companies without the airbox for less (Revo Stage 1 for example is £480 vs £600 for the MP215). Having said that, the peace of mind you get from going with Ford-approved, and the fact that Mountune cars seem to be more desirable when it comes to selling means I'll probably go down the MP215 route as well.

I'm gonna get mp215 until my warranty is up and then I'm going peron stage1+ as I've heard nothing but good things! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 

On 12/19/2018 at 7:39 PM, TimST2 said:

You can get actually the same power increase from other companies without the airbox for less (Revo Stage 1 for example is £480 vs £600 for the MP215). Having said that, the peace of mind you get from going with Ford-approved, and the fact that Mountune cars seem to be more desirable when it comes to selling means I'll probably go down the MP215 route as well.

I'm still trying to decide what to do. 

I'm still looking at peron stage 1+,only requires the itg filter and makes 240bhp.  

I will eventually make my mind up haha. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So I'm just going to leave the car alone, at least until warranty is up! 

However ordered PW performance number plate units as they're apparently the brightest and best out there.. 

Apart from that, just going to do halos, and splitters. 

Loving the car though, never a dull drive in it. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Have you got the AutoBeam LED headlights yet? I need to see some pictures of them in the dark before I go out and buy them, I have some kind of lights in mine now that are super white but have a rubbish light throw on them

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 hours ago, Ryan_Tango said:

Have you got the AutoBeam LED headlights yet? I need to see some pictures of them in the dark before I go out and buy them, I have some kind of lights in mine now that are super white but have a rubbish light throw on them

No I haven't mate, only done the number plates. 

If I'm honest I'm switching to PW Performance for lights now, their output is better than Autobeams by a mile! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Might have a look at PW performance. @Ryan_Tango what bulbs do you have at the moment? Only thing to check if your going to get LEDs are if they have the fan unit check they fit. I bought autobeam switchback fogs and they can't fit as the fan unit makes them long and it touches the AC condenser. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, zain611 said:

Might have a look at PW performance. @Ryan_Tango what bulbs do you have at the moment? Only thing to check if your going to get LEDs are if they have the fan unit check they fit. I bought autobeam switchback fogs and they can't fit as the fan unit makes them long and it touches the AC condenser. 

I've heard people struggling with them touching the fuse box or air box on one side, but if that's the case I can just relocate the fuse box if it's the airbox time to buy a induction kit, checking out PW Performance now, cheers @Gommy

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sorry to be quiet, just not Interested in modding the car at all, ordered a set of new wind deflectors to come Friday as my old ones snapped by accident. 

I will soon start mdoding just enjoying the car for what it is and does not disappoint anytime I drive it. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Wind deflectors came today and fitted, can't get enough of that blue though! 

IMG_20190111_130224.thumb.jpg.1707a452aab889cae086599e69fdaaaf.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Autobeam LED indicators ordered for the front only, as I obviously have custom led rear lights. And also a full blue interior upgrade. 

Screenshot_20190117-172058.thumb.jpg.9dabce18211dc6382221a581369b0afa.jpg

Anyways, I've now set out my plans for the year.. I won't be touching the engine at all as I don't want void warranty on it. (after September, il consider modifying the car for performance) 

Will start after the winter weather in March with - 35mm lowering springs, full trc splitter kit, eyebrows and full flyeye headlight wrap. 

Until then, wrap up warm😂

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

liking the sound of the plans fella and look forward to seeing the updates

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now