Do Not Sell My Personal Information

door lock

cooper12000

my 57 plate focus is a real bind to get into I have to wiggle the key back and forth to get it to unlock.  the usual method is get the doors to lock then quickly turn it the other way and it will unlock but last couple of times its been a right ***** any suggestions apart from a can of petrol

have you tried oiling the lock how about remote locking

no remote going to try get one sometime.  depending on cost.  tried oiling the lock to no avail breakdown opened it in 3 seconds flat with the key.  I have a 2001 in going to scrap so will take the lock out of that and see if I can swap it

Just now, cooper12000 said:

no remote going to try get one sometime.  depending on cost.  tried oiling the lock to no avail breakdown opened it in 3 seconds flat with the key.  I have a 2001 in going to scrap so will take the lock out of that and see if I can swap it

you could rebuild the lock

14 hours ago, cooper12000 said:

how does one do that?

you put new bits(dont know what they called) to replace the old ones .do a search on eBay. when i did my bonnet lock i bought a kit and it had loads of the brass things in the kit

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club