Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Tyre Wear

titanium_s_spec

hi there how many miles would you expect to get from your tires.

ok as you no from previous topic about my tracking and tyres taken worn 1's back to dealer and they said well you would only get another 2000 miles from them looking at the rest of the tyre and not the bald bit.so do you think this is normal on a mk7 fiesta running 17 inch,bridgestone tyres,correct pressure,never wheel spun or abused.and lowered on eibachs..

i've got some bridgestones on mine and just gone past 15k, they are still in good condition.

and what wheels do u have please..

ok cheers what pressure do u put in them..

what ever is in the book 32 front 28psi rears i think. they've been good tyres worn evenly, might get another 5k out of the fronts and the rears should go on for awhile yet.

I'd expect 15-20k miles at the least.

4000 out of a set is absurd from a 1.6.

I would agree, something is playing up mate

What have you had done?

Not something altered during Mountune upgrade work is it?

I have a 1.6 tdci titanium with Hankooks

Had first service last week at 13437 miles,7 months old.

Tyre report was

ns front 444

os front 454

ns rear 565

os rear 565

They are 676 when they are new iirc.

Legal limit is 1.6.

Based on my last Fiesta I would expect 20-25k on the front and 30-35k on the back.

Dave

Fiesta 1.4 Titanium on 58 plate. bridgestone on alloys..7000 miles. wifes car so very careful, believe me.. Told today by Ford dealer need to change all 4 tyres??????????

Is this Normal????

Fiesta 1.4 Titanium on 58 plate. bridgestone on alloys..7000 miles. wifes car so very careful, believe me.. Told today by Ford dealer need to change all 4 tyres??????????

Is this Normal????

thats what they tried telling me every tire garage i speak to says they should expect 15000 plus..even bridgestone said that is not correct when i spoke to them yesterday.. just waiting now to see what the dealer comesup with regarding tracking and tires that were naff after 4000 miles..

had standard titanium 16's and had 4 replaced, one was original, and had gone over 14150, but I was by this time not getting grip, so when my new 17" 5 spokes came yesterday, brand new tyres! (Toyos, as the £120 continentals were out of stock!)

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club