Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Retrofitting led map lights to a MK3 Focus Zetec S

wayne stevens

As per the title.

ive searched through loads of content and seem to understand they are different from the standard dome lights but can they be easily fitted?

Many thanks 

Wayne

• 8 months later...

Just an update for anyone wanting to do this, i used an led light set and loom from a titanium, it even came with the light up sunvisors and the sunglasses overhead console however i didnt want the overhead console so i used the new loom and pluged in my old alarm sensors on my existing overhead unit, i left the extra plugs attached to the titanium switches that usually reside in the overhead console but as i wasnt going to use the new console ive just left them tucked in behind the headlining.

so all in all you can put the led overhead courtesy lights that have both front and rear map reading lights and light up sunvisors into a 2012 zetec s with no cutting or need to change software, just plug and play.

wayne

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club