Do Not Sell My Personal Information

H7 adapters

F0CUE

Does anyone know any local motor factor that would sell these things or is it possible to use a spring version?

FStuning-H7-led-headlight-bulb-holder-For-Ford-Focus-MK2-H7-led-bulb-adapter-holder-Sockets.jpg

No hid would need this type of adapter below as far as I'm aware. I'm testing a type of led but will be thoroughly tested before hitting any roads comparing the beam and if the cut off is correct. if it causes any glare will be coming back out. LED Bulbs need to match the orientation of the original halogen bulbs to work correctly in a reflector otherwise the light scatters and causes the glare. Most of the new ones have the small led part in the correct place that matches the halogen and it's a matter of placing the flat sides left to right for the correct pattern to project in thoery. I know peeps on here are skeptical but I'm willing to test it out 😁

s-l640.jpg

• Thanks 1

the white clips shown above were exactly the same as the ones i used to secure standard HID Kit bulbs in place before i sold out to become a law abiding citizen.

they are needed because of the wiring loom that comes out the back of hid / LED Bulbs which prevents you from using the spring clip that holds standard halogen bulbs in place.

ive never seen the adaptors at the top of the page before though , cant work out how you'd use them tbh

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 12/25/2018 at 7:12 PM, biff55 said:

the white clips shown above were exactly the same as the ones i used to secure standard hid kit bulbs in place before i sold out to become a law abiding citizen.

they are needed because of the wiring loom that comes out the back of hid / led bulbs which prevents you from using the spring clip that holds standard halogen bulbs in place.

ive never seen the adaptors at the top of the page before though , cant work out how you'd use them tbh

They work like this.

IMG_20181231_121800.jpg

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club