Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Auto Beam H7 LED

Aaron Harris

Hi all atm I have got Osram Nightbreakers H7 fitted to my car. These are still not really bright enough. I was wondering if anyone has got a set of Auto Beam H7 LED Bulbs are are they any good? I know we get discount through the forum as well. 

Thanks 

Aaron 

4 hours ago, Aaron Harris said:

Hi all atm I have got Osram Nightbreakers H7 fitted to my car. These are still not really bright enough. I was wondering if anyone has got a set of Auto Beam H7 LED bulbs are are they any good? I know we get discount through the forum as well. 

Thanks 

Aaron 

I suspect that even if someone on here did have them fitted, they'd probably keep quiet seeing as fitting aftermarket headlight LED Bulbs to a car where they weren't fitted as standard isn't road legal and is highly like to annoy the f*%k out of oncoming traffic (glare).

On 12/24/2018 at 3:44 PM, 1979Damian said:

I suspect that even if someone on here did have them fitted, they'd probably keep quiet seeing as fitting aftermarket headlight LED bulbs to a car where they weren't fitted as standard isn't road legal and is highly like to annoy the f*%k out of oncoming traffic (glare).

Not only that so far from the cars that I have seen with these lamps fitted they are bright enough to cause glare but to see where you are going? Forget about it. They look like you've just got fog lights on.

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

So car had first MOT today and failed due to the LED Bulbs. The beam patten isn’t correct. Talking to auto beam they reckon they are road legal. 

36 minutes ago, Aaron Harris said:

Talking to auto beam they reckon they are road legal. 

The bulbs are road legal.  But only if fitted in a projector lens.  They don't produce the right pattern for a reflector type lens as you've found out. 

• Like 2