Do Not Sell My Personal Information
The General Chat forum is ONLY for threads which DO NOT fit any other category. If your thread is anything do to with a specific model, it should go in the relevant model club section

Show us your car-related Christmas presents

TimST2

I'll start 😊

027aa283d001640a158519cb3f741326.jpg

Thanks Mrs. TimST2 :thumbsup:

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

• Like 2

I didn't get anything car or non car related so as they say in Dragons Den "I'm out" 😅

I asked mummy and daddy for a little weekend run around, I suppose this will have to do for now!

Screenshot_20181225-143726_Google.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

2 minutes ago, WES180 said:
I asked mummy and daddy for a little weekend run around, I suppose this will have to do for now!
Screenshot_20181225-143726_Google.thumb.jpg.6537e0e791d5f7114854ccfe37d71b7e.jpg

I don't believe you :no2:

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Lenny said:

I didn't get anything car or non car related so as they say in Dragons Den "I'm out" 😅

Nothing?? 

11 minutes ago, iantt said:

Nothing?? 

No, 

Don't want to derail the thread but no lol 

Wife doesn't get paid for being housewife and my parents just give to the kids as we all have our own kids now so that's it lol 

Got a €500 shopping Voucher for Tesco from work that was good, 

I'm starting to think now that Christmas is like the pyramid scam, everyone chips in but there's always going to be someone at loss 😅

I know the feeling. Lol. But as I type this I've been given a bottle of super resin polish off my kids and a bottle of gin. Better not get them mixed up or could get messy. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Could a planned service and installation of a underseat sub count as a present 😅. That snow foam cannon looks top quality. I heard the ones made in Italy are the best ones. 

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, zain611 said:

Could a planned service and installation of a underseat sub count as a present 😅. That snow foam cannon looks top quality. I heard the ones made in Italy are the best ones. 

Check out your sub with this Tune!!

• Like 1

I have a snow foam cannon already. Bought it for £25 or £30 back when it was on sale. Seriously need to clean the car. Hopefully next week there's no forecast for rain. 

Hopefully the plan happens to go for the service and sub installation. Need to change the aux belt also. 

7 minutes ago, Stoney871 said:

What I got for Christmas?-
FLU!

Sent from my SM-G965F (S9+)

Could be worse - MAN FLU!!!😁

• Like 2

I asked for some Autobeam LED H7's but mother said I'm not getting you b100dy bulbs 😂

• Like 3

13 hours ago, Ryan_Tango said:

I asked for some Autobeam LED H7's but mother said I'm not getting you b100dy bulbs 😂

The Struggle is Real 

• Like 1

13 hours ago, TimST2 said:

Oh come on guys - someone must have got something nice?

I got a new air freshener… :wink: 

13 hours ago, Ryan_Tango said:

But Muuuuuum, they'll make my car much safer on the road... 🤭 :biggrin: 

• Like 1

Well this guy had a nice present, even if nobody else here did!

3 hours ago, TimST2 said:

That guy's channel actually has a decent amount of Ford content too - he also owns two Focus RSs (one's a Heritage Edition) and a Ford GT!

2 hours ago, TimST2 said:

Not too big of a fan watching rich people making blogs of their upper class life. Last video I watched from shmee was back when he had a TTS. There's another youtuber called LLF who shows peoples modified cars. His latest video he featured a audi S1 with 350hp and the owner is 21. I try not to get jealous lol but it does show that it is possible to get an expensive car at a young age. He said he bought it for 18k. Sometimes I think of working and start earning money but I believe education is more important. 

• Like 1

I'm quite happy to look at his cars without getting jealous of his wealth (although his endless smiling can get a bit irritating). I wouldn't necessarily want to own a supercar, and could certainly never justify buying one, but I like his enthusiasm for them, and the engineer and petrolhead in me finds it interesting.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, zain611 said:

Not too big of a fan watching rich people making blogs of their upper class life. Last video I watched from shmee was back when he had a TTS. There's another youtuber called LLF who shows peoples modified cars. His latest video he featured a audi S1 with 350hp and the owner is 21. I try not to get jealous lol but it does show that it is possible to get an expensive car at a young age. He said he bought it for 18k. Sometimes I think of working and start earning money but I believe education is more important. 

My workmate has bought a 2012 BMW M5 with a F10 engine that's a 4.4 twin turbo petrol V8 

Its black with red leather interior he's spent 52k euro purchasing it on finance, 

It sounds fantastic, looks great and was fun to be in once or twice but not something I would enjoy daily,

It does or did bug me for a while to think I'm on exactly the same income as that guy and I spend it on a wife mortgage and three kids throwing all spare cash into home improvements

Where his wife is a teacher; she pays the mortgage and he does what he wants with his money,

Kind of got me wondering who's got the story right, 

But recently one of the two fuel pumps in the vehicle failed and cost 1,100 euro for a replacement one, 

Made me glad I'm driving the focus aswell as the annual motor tax being 1,900 euro over here 

Just saying it costs money to maintain the status 

• Like 3

@TimST2 I want to be honest but I watched that video and watched it to the end. I think you might have pushed me back into watching shmee 🤣. He just talks about the car and yes I forgot about that smile people make fun out of. Love the McLaren HQ

@Lenny you sound just like my dad. Paying towards the mortgage and I think he's now putting more in so he clears it sooner. Pays for me and my sister, with me it's mainly towards the car which is why I got the car I have now as I know its cheap on road tax and fuel. Mum mainly pays towards the house bills.

One of my dad's friends got a audi RS4 for £40k. Later he got a merc SLK 55 AMG which I think had a supercharged 5 litre V8. He brought it to my dad as he could hear a swishing sound from the roof. Found that the seals were gone so water was collecting in the roof. I think it was over £1000 to fix. He now has a Peugeot RCZR which has a 1.6 turbo and 270hp as standard (which I think is a lot of hp from that size engine). With him I think he paid off his flat and has no children and him and his wife don't share their money. 

@TimST2 back on topic what ceramic coating would you recommend? I've heard gyeon make a great coating but gtechniq make a few and it's cheaper. 

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club